1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film 11/22/63

I found this to be fun. Made me get a copy of Marx on Economics.

2. Achromia's rating of the film 11/22/63

Astounding concept, incredible acting and awesome visuals. The way they wrap up the conspiracy behind the assassination and the way they sort of waste a lot of good possibilities with the time change reveal are the only reasons why this doesn't get a better score, it's a 3.5 that could easily be a strong 4.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 11/22/63

One of the rare Stephen King novels and production of said novels that knew how to end properly. My brother is a King purist, so he didn't like the deviations. I thought it was a much better show than book, because King is a pulp writer, and his books desperately need an editor with a cruel axe. Normally I hate Franco, but I thought he did a good job here. The concept is bulletproof.

4. pirri's rating of the film 11/22/63

5. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film 11/22/63

Franco gets back to doing real acting that matters here. The focus on characterization makes the premise more than a gimmick yet there's a middle section dealing with Oswald's life which Oliver Stone's JFK also covered (albeit with more economy) that drags the movie goes down somewhat. Still, the resolution was quite satisfying.

6. Justwibi's rating of the film 11/22/63

sometimes feel dull but still worth to watch. the story is very interesting

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film 11/22/63

Based on the novel by Stephen King. I've never read the novel. So, I don't know if it's true adaptation or there are some changes. A little bit worried when I knew James Franco is the main cast. Somehow he fits as Jake Epping the English teacher and played it well. It's suspenseful, exciting, and addictive. The last two episodes is a little bit weak. But, there is something that'll make you miss ev'rything in it...

8. RumbleFish's rating of the film 11/22/63

La meraviglia di avere una storia in mente e del saperla raccontare

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film 11/22/63

A good mini series with fine acting, suspense and an interesting story. The biggest drawback is that the logic and character motivation is quite sketchy at times and begs for alot of suspension of disbelief. Time travel narratives are hard to make work on any sort of logical level and this series does not pull that off completely. However, there is much fun to be had with this series so check it out!

10. Jake Davis's rating of the film 11/22/63

I feel the script was weak at points and the ending was quite disappointing but the authenticity was there and it was certainly enjoyable to watch.

11. eek's rating of the film 11/22/63

12. :Dani's rating of the film 11/22/63

"Não pedimos este salão ou esta música. Fomos convidados a entrar. Portanto, porque a escuridão nos rodeia, voltamos nossos olhos para a luz. Suportamos os momentos de dificuldade para agradecermos os de abundância. Foi nos dada a dor para nos surpreendermos com a alegria. Foi nos dada a vida para não aceitarmos a morte. Não pedimos este salão ou esta música. Mas já que estamos aqui, vamos dançar."

13. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film 11/22/63

dumb, kinda interesting, and umm I've always been in love with Franco and Gadon, so..

14. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film 11/22/63

Started off nicely, and descended into something really poor with each passing episode. Gave up after four episodes.