1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 11 Minutes

Something is happening. People can see it in the sky. We're all going to a meeting at a building in 11 minutes. There's going to be a blip in the universe resulting in a confluence that turns into a conflagration. This is no 'Bridge of San Luis Rey', though. From random to chaos. Jerzy takes action movie visual language and applies it to this story, which is probably why people would be disappointed.

2. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film 11 Minutes

I wish the dead pixel/black hole idea would've been developed further...

3. Alex Malex's rating of the film 11 Minutes

Honestly - not worthy watching this one at all. I expected more from a Polish director, much more to be precise. Will watch some of Jerzy Skolimowski's old movies to compare, but "11 minutes" is just another prove of the downward spiral that European cinema had taken the past years. I am fed up with non-essential movies and I am not talking about the plot... On top of it the camera work is awful.

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film 11 Minutes

5. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film 11 Minutes

6. José Neves's rating of the film 11 Minutes

In fact, the last 11 minutes, origin and genesis of this movie, should have been the only ones since the various fictional clues that are added back to them in order to provide a feature model are properly spurious and uninteresting. Skolimowski, in different ways, enters a multi-perspective of paraphrasing but can only get a banal discursivity of it, including the consecrated end, by the exposure of its metaphor:

7. Absentia's rating of the film 11 Minutes

8. MarcusArcus's rating of the film 11 Minutes

An abomination, worth watching only for how funny that finale is.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film 11 Minutes

I expected better than an "action film" from Jerzy Skolimowski. And I'm not sure that fans of action films would appreciate this, either. Let's hope his next film is a return to form.

10. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film 11 Minutes

after Essential Killing ...this? Retire, please.

11. Dries's rating of the film 11 Minutes

Uno skolimoski diverso dal solito, coinvolge ma è la solita storia a intrecci (poco probabili) vista e rivista mille volte. Tuttavia il finale è piuttosto intrigante percui alzo di mezzo voto la valutazione

12. Barbara Kirsch's rating of the film 11 Minutes

2 stars not more. Initially, I wanted to give one star as I was wondering how director will connect all the separate stories to one common unit. Yey, great, he succeeded at the very end. OK, having in mind that action took place in Warsaw, I got a little bit nostalgic thus, I cannot be indifferent. All in all, picture below average.

13. matelot's rating of the film 11 Minutes

14. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film 11 Minutes

Mr. Skolimowski's answer to the lives-intertwined genre of Crash/Babel fame... I don't know. Strong 2 stars. The way it ends (and what an anticlimax) pegs it down as a mere exercise in scene writing. The characters are not characters, just gears in a Rube Goldberg machine.. with a dull "we're all meaningless" message. What a fresh, fast and young film tho, for an 80 year old director. || LEFFEST '15

15. michal k's rating of the film 11 Minutes

Saw it yesterday and it simply blew my head off. What a concept what an energy a what a spectacular last minute! Skolimowski is 76 now and makes movies as if he was a 28 years old new star trying to plant a bomb under that fossilized and utterly boring world of contemporary cinema. That's what I call a true New Wave spirit! One the most important auteur living today and still so much ridiculously underrated.

16. angelicidea's rating of the film 11 Minutes

I am not sure that the idea for the finale is enough for a whole feature film. Started out as an intriguing concept, but got a little tired half-way through.

17. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film 11 Minutes