1. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

2. xer vokun's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

It takes some common elements a likely suspect a disjointed jury and slowly builds into something I ended up liking, a predictable ending it might have been but I didn't expect it

3. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

While I think the film has some clumsy and preachy, on-the-nose moments, there's a lot more to it that makes it an undeniable classic. First of all, it's a prime candidate for the best ensemble performance in film history. Secondly, it holds up remarkably well to repeat viewings: not only does it lose none of the tension, each viewing reveals a new layer to the direction and the writing and the characters.

4. Vlad Popescu's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

5. nadnab's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

6. Dzernera's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

what we say not always go together with the truth. as a matter of fact even more rarely we even give a thorough considerations and thinking on the very nature of the truth. wonderful movie not only story-wise but also in terms of acting & camera work. one of those works that manages to engage one's mind in seeing things from much broader perspectives &leaves a significant mark in the whole movie-watching experience.

7. Sofia's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

There is no acting like this anymore! Amazing film!

8. luís debonoir's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

9. Adam Whybray's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

4.5 stars. Just as Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is an inspiration to defence lawyers, Juror 8 should be an inspiration for anyone who serves upon a jury. It is a tribute to the searing integrity of the film (not to mention its dramatic intensity!) that I watched it a decade-and-a-half ago and can still remember scenes and moments from it vividly. Classic Hollywood cinema at its most necessary.

10. David Dango's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

11. Mert Kaya's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

12. Jonia Caon's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

13. Whiskiono's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

Good acting and good story.

14. Doe Deer's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

I actually had quite the Cool Philosophy Teacher in 10th grade

15. FISCHER's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

>>> Un incontournable classique des films sur la justice... www.cinefiches.com

16. The Macho King's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

A flawless masterpiece - absolute perfection for the "type of film" it's striving to be. Yet another example for how great Lumet was as a filmmaker. You could actually make a hell of a argument for why this film deserves to make the list for the top 25 greatest directorial debuts ever in cinema... and thats not a exaggeration.

17. Andi Dan's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

18. Freakyfilm's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

19. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

Un autentico capolavoro dialogico fatto e compiuto. La trasformazione di una piccola pulce nell'orecchio da ragionevole dubbio a dichiarazione di sicura innocenza, forse. La regia calza a pennello con le esigenze narrative e la sceneggiature è precisissima, non un parola risulta superflua. Lumet ancora una volta colpevole di aver insegnato cinema.

20. .fsilva.'s rating of the film 12 Angry Men

21. mac le mac's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

mais ptit bémol sur le renversement

22. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

Hanya 12 orang beragumen dari awal film sampai akhir. Bisa berakhir membosankan, tapi tidak dengan yang satu ini. A must watch

23. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

24. Kreg's rating of the film 12 Angry Men

When I was younger and less exposed, this helped me rethink what a film could be.