1. lostlevel's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

It ebbs and flows seemingly to make sure it would be 13 episodes. At times it could have been more concise but in general it surpassed even my jaded exceptions. It isn't aimed at my demographic but there are some takeaways that could make us all a little better.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Re-rating. I originally wrote this off as 'revenge fantasy' suicide glorifying propaganda that would have the opposite sociological implication to its root intention. I was wrong. Whilst there are flaws, and the melodramatic Americanisms grate, I can understand (as a teacher) why pupils have taken to this contentious but profound evaluation of broken adolescent souls.

3. Leo Marcus's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Worst show I have ever seen!

4. Anya Ivanova's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

i feel bad for even rating this a 1, considering that's even way too high of a score for this. worst and stupidest show ever. starting to self-doubt myself for even giving it a chance, thanks boreddom. don't talk to me if you actually like this

5. G.'s rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Another failed attempt in discussing a difficult topic with a worldwide auditorium. Mental illness is not explicitly mentioned in any of the episodes - the show missed a good opportunity to discuss the most important cause leading to suicide. The context of the show is very complicated. That's just not how it works.

6. Pango's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Terrible glamorisation of teenage suicide. It's so wrong at so many levels it hurts.

7. mamad_m.k's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I can not describe it is wonderful

8. Ylly's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I just saw this again...it's so powerful... "Betrayal. It's one of the worst feelings"

9. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

”so unacceptable to show this to kids, so non understandable” yea, right

10. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

11. morals and dogma's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

12. lonesome-boat's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

13. Annalee's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I wish this series would've stayed closer, or more true, to the book. It would've been SO much better. With that being said, I wept during this series.

14. DenoResandono's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Maybe it's one of the great show of the year. 13 REASONS WHY is thought-provoking, easy to follow (but depressing), and intriguing. It's like watching a Shakespearean tragedy but change it into nowadays highschool life. I liked 13 REASONS WHY because its character-driven & each characters have a unique persona. The only flaw is that sometimes one of the character made a silly decision & it's laughable. But no problem

15. Theolini's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Its heart is in the right place.

16. Pymo's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

There is always a good reason to...

17. indomi3's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Confused between which word fits the series well: dramatizing or romanticizing suicide? Or even, glorifying? Nevermind the third. But I really am thinking that this series is way too overrated. I hate that people praise it saying that this raise awareness of suicide. I'll tell you: this is not.

18. nandafr's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

wrow...everyone is just simply problematic. not to mention the adults, they are the worst.

19. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I don't care what anyone says I love this show so much

20. lidiishere's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

21. surgery-ethic's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

"You literally can manufacture an existential crisis out of thin air."

22. Nuno Lopes's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why