1. Victória Célia's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Season 1 3/5 Season 2 fucked the end of the season with a totally non-realistic scene, some of the dialogues are just nonsense and some plots make no sense with the history told in the 1 season It was way too slow, specially 2 season Good points soundtrack, performances, touched complicated themes as rape, bullying and suicide, how some scenes were explicit, I think it contributed to the narrative

2. Laura G.'s rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

As someone who has been personally touched by suicide, some parts of this show are particularly hard to watch. Regardless, one thing is true: you never know how the smallest action may impact someone's life. One must speak out, one can't just watch otherwise it'll be too late. It'll eat you up and spit you out.

3. Blake Hohenhaus's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

proper trash. I wish this was never made. Insulting and bad.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Culture vs Muscles. Strongly recommended.

5. MLSoares's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Doesn't deserve all the hate that it gets. The impact anything makes on a teenager's head is subjective

6. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

7. auloel's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Cuma terselamatkan di beberapa episode

8. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

9. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

10. Nytse Jam's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

can't really be objective here cause I guess these shows apply to teenagers. If it was around when I was in high school, I'd probably have liked it. But now, I really have neither the interest, nor the patience to watch a story about how a bunch of teenagers make a huge deal out of literally everything

11. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

12. HKFanatic's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Recording an analog manifesto and disseminating it to the people who you feel are personally responsible for your suicide is a vindictive and manipulative thing to do, to say the least - but Hannah Baker is allowed to be those things and so much more thanks to the complex characterization that episodic storytelling affords. A dreamy and soft as air synth score from Eskmo is the Gregg Araki-esque icing on this cake.

13. lostlevel's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

It ebbs and flows seemingly to make sure it would be 13 episodes. At times it could have been more concise but in general it surpassed even my jaded exceptions. It isn't aimed at my demographic but there are some takeaways that could make us all a little better.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Re-rating. I originally wrote this off as 'revenge fantasy' suicide glorifying propaganda that would have the opposite sociological implication to its root intention. I was wrong. Whilst there are flaws, and the melodramatic Americanisms grate, I can understand (as a teacher) why pupils have taken to this contentious but profound evaluation of broken adolescent souls.

15. Leo Marcus's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Worst show I have ever seen!

16. Anya Ivanova's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

i feel bad for even rating this a 1, considering that's even way too high of a score for this. worst and stupidest show ever. starting to self-doubt myself for even giving it a chance, thanks boreddom. don't talk to me if you actually like this

17. G.'s rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Another failed attempt in discussing a difficult topic with a worldwide auditorium. Mental illness is not explicitly mentioned in any of the episodes - the show missed a good opportunity to discuss the most important cause leading to suicide. The context of the show is very complicated. That's just not how it works.

18. Pango's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

Terrible glamorisation of teenage suicide. It's so wrong at so many levels it hurts.

19. mamad_m.k's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I can not describe it is wonderful

20. Ylly's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

I just saw this again...it's so powerful... "Betrayal. It's one of the worst feelings"

21. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why

”so unacceptable to show this to kids, so non understandable” yea, right

22. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film 13 Reasons Why