1. VincentVendetta's rating of the film 17 Girls

Really good looking desktop wallpapers!

2. klofter's rating of the film 17 Girls

A somewhat melodramatic French drama but I actually quite liked this one. The film is committed to a specific point of view and pulls us into a world we've actually never seen before. The excellent central performance by Louise Grinberg holds this together and there are many affecting if not heart breaking moments that elevate this from the dreary affair it could have been. Really good!

3. riraru's rating of the film 17 Girls

Die Story ein Geschenk, aber leider vergeigt/uninspiriert.

4. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film 17 Girls

Too many loose ends, a lack of focus and a dissatisfying ending mar a film which began very promising. Well-acted and likeable the film never dicides what it wants to be: coming of age drama, social study or an ode to youth.

5. kowalski's rating of the film 17 Girls

so viele schöne mädchen und kein schwulenthema bei mubi...endlich

6. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film 17 Girls

It could have been but it wasn't...Casting needed to be more diverse..

7. Laetitia's rating of the film 17 Girls

Yeah, right - all young girls ever do is to lie next to each other, heads touching and smoking.

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film 17 Girls

9. peaches and plums's rating of the film 17 Girls

10. dani l's rating of the film 17 Girls

atmospheric but not much else

11. Hazel Cills's rating of the film 17 Girls

Oh wow a fancy "Pregnancy Pact" !

12. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film 17 Girls

I didn't like it and I was surprised because I thought it would be interesting but it's so cliché about girls and the main actresses just don't fit with the social backgrounds of their characters. It ends up being so cool and girly and that's a pity because it could really have been way better. Probably lacks of directing and lacks a strong view of this story.

13. Natalia La Terza's rating of the film 17 Girls

una piccola idea su 17 ragazze, dove i ragazzi si dondolano ebeti http://poliniceweb.blogspot.it/2012/09/17-ragazze.html

14. EEE333's rating of the film 17 Girls

Beautiful shots, nice story-telling plus a nice portrait of teenage girls - I liked it!

15. Ilaria ZuppadiZucca's rating of the film 17 Girls

16. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film 17 Girls

I didn't dislike it,but it really disappointed me.

17. Marta's rating of the film 17 Girls

A movie about leadership rather than being a teen-mom. Amazing shots tho.