1. Roy's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

2. Anita's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

don't try to be woody allen

3. Ren P's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

What the crap is this Woody Allen-wannabe???

5. Rhondo Alameda's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Entertaining, and I found myself laughing at some scenes that were so screwball. Actually reflects the crazy dynamic of family quite accurately. I've known people like this.

6. takaran's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Full of cliches but I really enjoyed it, perhaps as I just had my dad and sister visiting from Europe too!

7. Magdalena Hamilton's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Paris or NYC - it's still the same erratic world of Marion filled with scruffy humor and relatives behaving in an infantile manner.

8. angela01's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

love it!!! kept laughing the whole time

9. dakotah's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Vincent Gallo buys her heart tho??

10. SueRay's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

11. David R Williams's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

I love Chrs Rock but although this film has its moments, as a whole it falls a bit flat going over ground we've seen far too many times in films past. Still, an amusing diversion for all that. But I don't come to Mubi for amusing diversions.

12. Nancy Stark's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

A knock-off, apparently. Saccharine. but i watched the whole thing, sigh.

13. Linn's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

How many stereotypes about men, women and their relationships as well as lame culture clash jokes can one cram into one film? So disappointing.

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Reminded me of Woody Allen, which is not a good thing. Chris Rock did better than I thought he would.

15. barleeku@comcast.net's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Terrific all around. Delpy and Rock are great. Warm-hearted movie with real soul and insight.

16. Marcus Jones's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

A really enjoyable sequel to 2 Days in Paris. Rock and Delpy have a great chemistry together. Vincent Gallo will eat your soul, as I've warned everyone for years...

17. Timbo of Boston's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Delpy assumed her Richard Linklater/Ethan Hawke training could lead to an insightful and naturalistic story with a woman's perspective. Her own parents are even in it. Unfortunately, it's a mess of phony moments and cliches. Expecting much I brought a group of LA friends to see it and it damaged my reputation as a recommender for some time. They all walked out. Left me squirming. I love Delpy, but this is horrid. .

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film 2 Days in New York

19. jxn's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

chris rock is perfectly cast.

20. ramosbarajas's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Although thoroughly enjoyable, the film lacks punch to make the screenplay more lively. The characters often descend into cartoonyness; but Delpy and Rock's chemistry is entertaining.

21. amicinema's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Ne parliamo qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2014/01/2-giorni-a-new-york/

22. Giles J Davis's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

Finally, Gallo gets shat upon.......

23. halfacig's rating of the film 2 Days in New York

WHAT? I'm so excited for this. The still looks amazing.

24. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film 2 Days in New York