1. Laura Natalia's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I love Julie Delpy always, and the story is familiar to me. Quiet, nice and funny.

2. anacecil's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Julie Delpy trató de hacer una película, similar a la trilogia de Antes del Amanecer, del Atardece y del Anochecer, pero fracasó. No atrae, no conmueve, muy aburrida. El actor es pésimo.

3. B L A N C H E's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

3,5 : plutôt léger mais un univers bobo assez sympa qui offre une idéologie plaisante.

4. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

5. hemelsblauw's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

second time this year on Mubi??......

6. sputnixed's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

marion is a pain in the ass

7. Laura G.'s rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

"It always fascinated me how people go from loving you madly to nothing at all. Another wasted love story, then we'll slowly think of each other less and less until we forget each other completely. Always the same for me. Break up, break down. Drunk up, fool around.Meet one guy, then another, fuck around. Forget. Then start again to look for love, meet a new love, swear it is the one, until that one is gone as well."

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

9. paul oram's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

An American in Paris again ... that's Woody's Paris of course.

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

11. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Final score: 6. Storyline: 7, Originality: 6, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 5, Music: 6, Editing: 6, Educational: 7, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 6, Unusual: 6, Exciting: 5, Superior: 5

12. Jurjen's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

13. gruszka's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

14. jjekim's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Two days, two very annoying people, in Paris

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

It is a pleasure to witness what could have been of the fabulous neurotic Alvy and the ditsy tomboy Annie in a contemporary french background with Julie Delpy orchestrating the whole thing. A pleasure, indeed.

16. JZENIA's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Parade of stereotype jokes yet fun and adorable!

17. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Paris not safe for Americans; comic but unsettling; so much for Woody Allen.

18. Hank Hill's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I couldn't even watch the whole thing without cringing from second-hand embarrassment for whoever thought this was a good idea. At least I can always say that it was the film that made me realize my unending hate for Adam Goldberg.

19. jenifferp's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

20. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

21. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

22. Junda Mane's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

23. Charles Coleman's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Mostly good movie but it loses itself towards the end. The whole annoying/unlikable characters being mean to each other kind of films are tricky to pull off and this one works 85% of the time. Good scenes and acting was fine but very rough finish.

24. homer harianja's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

versi nyantai dari visinya linklater difilm matahari terbenamnya. pada banyak hal saya lebih suka delpy ihwal2 relasi dan isu kekinian