1. ejonline's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I agree with one of the reviewers who felt that this movie was stuck between a satire of stereotypes people from France and from the US have regarding one another and a more personal character-based drama. I'm not sure if either approach would have worked, but this didn't. For me, part of it was Adam Goldberg. I just find him to be grating. I know the role called for him to be grating, but he was really grating.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

This is so much better than 2 Days in New York. Acting turns out to be an important factor. Adam Goldberg is a very good actor and naturally funny. Chris Rock is neither of those. The relationship rang true, and the kind of struggles that couples have.

3. Malcolm Harris's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

If we have to live with French antisemitisim then I guess I'll take the kind where the beautiful actress writes, directs, and stars in a movie all about dating a stereotypical New York Jew. Light, charming, fun.

4. Marina et Pierre's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I wish I had liked this film. It has an interesting premise, but all the characters annoy me too much! I almost couldn't find pleasure with the film itself. Also they could either have been more sarcastic or more realistic with the cultural depiction. I find it most of time stereotypical and it was not clear to me if it wanted to be deeply sarcastic or real. The in between option is valid, but didn't work for me.

5. Kristin D Allfrey's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Hilarious romantic/comedy of a couple from very different cultures. Jack is insecure and a bit paranoid.Marion is a free spirit. Their two days in Paris is ends up a complete disaster. Marion runs into an ex-boyfriend wherever she goes. Because of the language barrier, Jack becomes insanely jealous. The moral of the story is that people have difficulties loving someone for who they are.

6. Elyza Snodgrass's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I quite enjoyed this cinematic love story in Paris. It is an excellent, cute, hilarious, and romantic comedy. As the story is unravelling you get enticed to keep watching as you wonder if this couple’s years long relationship will survive the chaos of a few days in Paris. I enjoyed the character roles and I think the cast did an great job in such roles. In its plot this movie is satirical and casual in its approach.

7. moviedream's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Wonderful lovely love story set in Paris. Great writing and direction. Reminds me of Agnes V or Woody A. Excellent film. I highly recommend!

8. Finn Simons's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I'm sure this movie is someone else's cup of tea. However, despite the cinematography, I rapidly found both of the characters and the plot line to be more irritating than engaging and spent most of the movie annoyed with them. The two redeeming features of this movie that I can mention is the realism of the differences between European and American culture and the fact that the ending managed to pull me back in.

9. Rsorensen's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

One of the worst movies ever made. Going by this movie, Julie Delpy can’t act, write or direct.

10. Marketti's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Less than 15 minutes in and I was contemplating jabbing a sharp awl into my eardrums to get some respite from the most irritating and incessant "banter" I've heard since my stepdaughter talked me into watching an episode of The Gilmore Girls.

11. La'Kaira Prudent's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

This is a super querky, cute, and hilarious romantic comedy. It's great to watch because of thr culture shocks within the video in addition to all the incounters the couple gows through with the girlfriend's past lovers. Following through the story you will start to wonder wheter or not this two year relationship will survive these short three days.

12. Loz Loory's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Lovely ending monologue, but the actual lovers are hard to take. With his whining man-child act and lines straight from Woody Allen's mouth, it's hard to see how Jack is able to function without someone to mother him 24/7. His tedious patriarchal concern with controlling her sexuality is pathetic. Why would Marion ever tolerate his insecure egomania in the first place?

13. Allison Rung's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Some brilliant dialogue and pairs well w dinner on the couch. Perhaps too many hysterical-woman scenes, makes me curious who Delpy imagines in her audience.

14. Timbo of Boston's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I saw this when I recommended it to a group based on her wonderful Linklater/Hawke collaborations. Everyone in the group walked out. My reputation was soiled. This is a highly disappointing attempt by Delpy, an otherwise intelligent, beautiful, and talented actress, to reproduce a personal "faux verite" style film like the Richard Linklater trilogy. Adam Goldberg is a dud, It fails miserably.

15. Alice's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

16. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

"Another wasted love story."

17. Joao Domingues's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I'm usually one to oppose the male-female POV dicothomy, but Delpy's touch/guidance is so beautifully present that this time I can't. Shiiiiit's hilarious

18. blkrchs's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

19. Laura Natalia's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

I love Julie Delpy always, and the story is familiar to me. Quiet, nice and funny.

20. anacecil's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

Julie Delpy trató de hacer una película, similar a la trilogia de Antes del Amanecer, del Atardece y del Anochecer, pero fracasó. No atrae, no conmueve, muy aburrida. El actor es pésimo.

21. B L A N C H E's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

3,5 : plutôt léger mais un univers bobo assez sympa qui offre une idéologie plaisante.

22. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

23. hemelsblauw's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

second time this year on Mubi??......

24. sputnixed's rating of the film 2 Days in Paris

marion is a pain in the ass