1. D I A N A's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

2. Ethan's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

I really liked this sequel because Vin Diesel wasn't in it but the Diesel is slowly growing on me.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

Almost as equally entertaining as the first film

5. jonijtr's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

+ 1 star because of the Nostalgic feeling, and the rat scene that haunting my childhood

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

A marked improvement over the largely awful original in that cuts out all the engine jargon and has a lot more car chases and violence. Hands up who expected Tyrese Gibson to be this good as well. No, me neither.

7. Tom Vienne's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

8. Renton47's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

The knowledge that this was directed by an oscar-nominated director is hard to reconcile; this film smashes styles and techniques like four cars playing chicken who all win (lose). It's so bad. Tyrese Gibson actually elevates this a lot, but he can't disguise the fact that this has an awful script and worse - bad action. Miami is too bright a location for this franchise.

9. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

10. el.'s rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

11. skoog's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

the one that made it all big.

12. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

This goofy entry into the Fast & Furious series has such delightful moments of unexpected surrealism that make the car chases seem realistic. One wonders if these were intentional or just bad editing.

13. André Vieira's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

I think this is the weakest link of the franchise. Lame plot. .

14. peaches and plums's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

16. matthewlong1985's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

I thought that this would be bad but I genuinely had no idea it would be that bad. The only way this could possibly be worse is if Michael Bay directed.

17. msmichel's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

Fast-tracked second entry which quite frankly invested its budget in director and cars by saving money by not bothering to write a script. Oscar nominee Singleton directed this entry with zero evidence of experience or talent behind the camera. There is never a moment of any interest save 'look at the pretty car' . Amazing the series continued after this total clunker.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

Best Line: ''Woo, smack that ass!''

19. S. Singh's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

I have mad respect for Singleton for directing two of my favourite films; Boyz and Higher Learning but I just can't appreciate this. As much as I enjoyed the first one.

20. Nathan.'s rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

21. Gugovsky's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious

This is definitely worst Fast & Furious movie!

22. roujin's rating of the film 2 Fast 2 Furious