1. Star Lord's rating of the film 2 Guns

Sparatorie, ottimi attori e film anche divertente.

2. QuincyArthur's rating of the film 2 Guns

3. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film 2 Guns

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film 2 Guns

“2 Guns” didn’t work for me, and I just hope that a talented director such as Kormákur returns as soon as possible to the inspired cinema, preferentially in Icelandic. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/08/2-guns-2013.html

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film 2 Guns

Apart form the fact that the two leads seem to have a good time this is as generic as a buddy-movie can get. Wahlberg is the goofy loose-cannon and Washington plays it cool and collected as usual. Their banter, while enjoyable and sometimes witty, is extremely contrived compared to the rest of the movie. In the end you wish that they would have stayed in the diner and chatted instead.

6. Algitya's rating of the film 2 Guns

We're not seeing this duo in this kind of formulaic thing anymore. And thank for bringing back Ward and ( esp) Paxton here.. ^ ^

7. Howard Orr's rating of the film 2 Guns

A sharp script and good interplay between Washington and Wahlberg make up for what becomes at the end essentially another feel-good buddy movie.

8. jmfran2's rating of the film 2 Guns

9. Andre Rehal's rating of the film 2 Guns

Not expecting much this film was an unexpected surprise for me and I found it to be quite fun. Marky Mark and Denzel have a really good chemistry and Kormakur, despite a large number of action film tropes, had a solid approach to the action.

10. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film 2 Guns

11. girlsonvhs's rating of the film 2 Guns

“make it rain” (blows up car full of money, walks in slow motion.) - something that actually happens in this movie. I won't lie, it was pretty fun to watch.

12. eek's rating of the film 2 Guns

Wonderfully villainous Bill Paxton is having so much fun with his role, and the chemistry between Denzel and Marky Mark is great. Solid fun.

13. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film 2 Guns

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film 2 Guns

15. Michael Harbour's rating of the film 2 Guns

A movie about good actors delivering dialog well disguised as an action movie. Fun. I enjoy well-executed banter.

16. Ghostman's rating of the film 2 Guns

This was actually really pretty good. Can't wait for the sequel, 3 Guns!

17. billy c.'s rating of the film 2 Guns

Not bad. The dialogue, sometimes bogged down by exposition, was surprisingly sharp. Otherwise, it's a vanilla action movie with no risks taken and nothing incredibly cinematic.

18. Carolecats's rating of the film 2 Guns

Loved this movie...love Walberg and Washington in roles like these.

19. Tony Pauletto's rating of the film 2 Guns

In the movie, Mark Wahlberg's character has a gun. If you watch closely, Denzel Washington's character ALSO has a a gun. Which is where they get the title.

20. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film 2 Guns

Edward James Olmos pees on his hands "in this action packed thriller".