1. Danuski's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

2.5 I understand Godard is one of the most important directors (and that's why I keep watching his films), but still I don't like his pretentious way of making cinema. The photography is fascinatingly polished at times, but the substance is so overthought that it won't make me see this movie again.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

3 things I know about Godard. 1. Fear of women. Women as objects. Her hair, her arms, and her knees. 2. Fear of emotion. See #1. He blankets everything in intellect and metaphor. 3. Fear of reality. See #2. There isn't a single real moment in any of his films. You always know it's a film because he tells you. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy his films. I get my thrills above the waistline, sunshine.

3. the sea rolls on forever's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

I'm sure there's a powerful message against consumerism and war hidden between the endless construction shots and ramblings about language but i couldn't remain interested enough to absorb it. At its best the film works as eyecandy, at its worst... well, godard had a sick ass american flag shirt to show at least.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Condamnation du gouvernement français et du grand capital qui fait construire de vastes ensembles dont les habitants sont obligés de se prostituer aux Américains revenus du Vietnam, et qui distribue une culture bon marché, assimilée de façon fragmentaire, dans le bruit des marteaux-piqueurs, des moteurs et des percolateurs qui empêchent toute communication ... www.cinefiches.com

5. aliasgenius's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Dead objects are still alive. Living persons are often already dead. Thought provoking.

6. Marc Saffar's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Un film de Godard à la plastique splendide et à la voix chuchotant des assertions du haut de sa chaire. Il y a deux ou trois choses fulgurantes ou peut-être plus…

7. David Lira's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Undoubtedly, the film is full of references that makes it very rich and thoughtful, the imagery is really powerful. The critique to rampant capitalism works very well. However, sometimes it seems that the author just wants to show the public how clever he is, which, I think, distorts his own message, making it a bit empty and superficial.

8. Jean Marc Grosdemouge's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Je connais la réputation de Godard, et j'aime le cinéma exigeant. J'ai trouvé ce film assez fascinant dans la forme, mais je n'en ai pas saisi le fond, ce qui a un peu gâché mon plaisir.

9. ADZERTY's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Intellectuel et stimulant. Désabusé aussi, c'est vrai. Mais Godard a du goût.

10. Astral Vibes's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

If you can't afford LSD, try colour TV.

11. black frank's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

is it great story telling ? no is it interesting in terms of experimental film ..widening the prospect of what film is ? yes ..what I like about godard is that he throws everything in ..like whitman making a tallying list of things, a catalogue of real things in the world ... ..

12. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

Impressive film. It breaks the barriers of cinema.

13. Manuel Bayo Gisbert's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

A pure take on cinema. Terrence Malick would learn a lot from this film. One of the most original films of all time.

14. Bert V's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

"Since every event changes my daily life since i always fail to communicate, to understand love and be loved, and every failure deepens my solitude. Since i cannot escape the objectivity crushing me, nor the subjectivity expelling me, since i cannot rise to a state of being, nor collapse into nothingness. I have to listen, more than ever i have to look around me. At the world, my fellow creature, my brother."

15. fada19's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

un Must de Godart avec Pierrot le Fou

16. carlota.jerez@hotmail.com's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

"Le langage est la maison dans laquelle l'homme habite"

17. ermete polpette's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

18. arcondicionado's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

19. catweinz@gmail.com's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

très beau : les images, les phrases, la pensée, l'humour. du pur Godard

20. hubertguillaud's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

50 ans plus tard, "2 ou 3 choses que je sais d'elle" sonne comme une tentative d'analyse ethnographique d'un monde qui se transforme : banlieue, moeurs, famille. La magie des couleurs, cadrages, décalages, dialogues abscons fonctionne toujours, tant ils restent rares. Sur le fond, le film sonne plus comme une oeuvre résignée, un passage à la maturité et au désenchantement où rien ne vient sublimer la démonstration.

21. truffraud's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

the bourgeoisie, mass-production, motherhood/resenting it, the faithfulness/compatibility of the image and language

22. jxn's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

this may be the film to reel me into loving godard.

23. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

This film is like a freestyle article about the political, social, cultural issues in 1960's. Some of the images of the film are powerful too; yet it seems like words matter more for Godard.

24. azemal's rating of the film 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her

I wish mubi would stream this movie once again. does anyone know how can I watch it with english subtitles online?