1. João Ricardo's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Hilarious, entertaining, simple but fun. Good laughs 3.4

2. Renton47's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Louis at his most abrasive. It seems that stand-up is officially no longer the best medium for his insight, and this is a bitter digestif after a great humanist work like Horace and Pete. He comes out loose and there is typically great stuff here, but combined with a more aggressive attitude to sensitivities and taboo. Worse for being pitched as some great truths, bit mean. 2.5

3. Bruno's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

algumas piadas não resultam aqui, a audiência não gostou muito da confissão gay, talvez tenha sido a parte mais interessante, ainda que sem muita graça, é questão de expectativas, está uma pessoa em cima do palco, deixai-a ser, rir ou não rir, senti-vos compelidos a ver e a ouvir?

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

"You're either alone or you're in a shitty thing."

5. chanandre's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

7. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

8. vordven's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

9. crushedbones's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Not his best stand up at all, but still quite funny.

10. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Women should have the right to kill babies! https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/tumblr_nk7f2rqb0p1rijmvyo1_540.gif?w=650

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Probably the greatest performance by a stand-up I've ever seen. Pitch perfect timing. Brilliant.

12. Janit's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Still my favorite dude albeit his jokes started to feel a bit repetitive and outdated.

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

Feels like a return to form after the misstep that was Live at the Comedy Store.

14. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

motherfucker starts with abortion.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

I was disappointed he didn't talk about Trump, but I enjoyed most of it.

16. alchimia's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

I agreed with him when he said that we aren't really obliged to do life, or anything at all. We could just kill ourselves. And that's a really good point.

17. Nelson's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

A Special not too special. Lot of recycled materials...

18. Sara Castro's rating of the film Louis C.K. 2017

I had to rewatch the nine 11-deniers joke about five times. Perfect.