1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film 20th Century Boys: Chapter 1: Beginning of the End

There's some interesting stuff for the fans of the manga, but if you've never read it, you'll probably find it very difficult to understand what the hell is happening or who the fuck are all these people. It's Somewhat fun, but really just a big mess. Still, it may be by far the least worst manga adaptation I've watched (because they're universally terrible). Can't say I'm thrilled to get to Part 2, but we'll see.

2. Fajar Ibrahim's rating of the film 20th Century Boys: Chapter 1: Beginning of the End

One of the best manga series I've ever read. The movie? Not so much.

3. yuriwalker's rating of the film 20th Century Boys: Chapter 1: Beginning of the End

lame adaptation from the original manga..but it still watchable if you are a 20th Century Boys fans!

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film 20th Century Boys: Chapter 1: Beginning of the End

Awesome epic comic book adaption with a story so vast and crazy you just have to love it. Unfortunately the sequels cannot follow on the promise of this first movie in the trilogy. It really should have ended with this one eventhough the second and third movie are good.