1. Mr.Rager's rating of the film 20th Century Women

With a well written script, this movie really achieved some good things. First of all, the characters are so well developed, different from each other when it comes to contemplating/approaching things. The story revolved about some interesting themes, at least for me. I was very connected, especially in the first hour. The ending was nice. Great acting. The director did a fine job. Beautiful cinematography. 7.75/10

2. burning_chrome's rating of the film 20th Century Women

3.5 and one star goes just for talking heads, devo and buzzcocks!

3. eccestefan's rating of the film 20th Century Women

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film 20th Century Women

i had been putting off watching this movie for a long time and when i finally sat down to watch it, i was pleasantly suprised and found myself laughing a lot.

5. deni.a's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Came here just Elle Fanning sex scene

6. Jo's rating of the film 20th Century Women

"Whatever you imagine your life is going to be like, know your life is not going to be anything like that.”

7. tenonder's rating of the film 20th Century Women

8. Lola Finch's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I wish this had come out when I was 14 although if it had I may have dyed my hair red and I don’t really have the skin tone for that

9. Tatami's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Weirdly fragmented and hazy. Like a bunch of memories put together, which, in retrospect, accidentally makes this film slightly better. However upon viewing this, I couldn't help but get the feeling that we were merely floating by in a rather superficial way. Which again, while a flaw in itself, could be used to add to the remembrance feel of the film. I'm not sure how much was intended, it was pretty good, I guess.

10. Robsaranga's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Festival dello sciroccamento.

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 20th Century Women

A wonderful ensemble cast excels in this coming of age drama which tells us that it doesn't matter how old you are, you always need to grow and change. Great to see Greta Gerwig do something slightly different for a change. A joy to watch and spend time with these people.

12. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film 20th Century Women

13. Jason's rating of the film 20th Century Women

20TH CENTURY WOMEN seems to want to sustainedly tap the profound. It has some things to say about life. Life in a particular place and time w/ specific intergenerational dynamics relevant thereto. Not altogether facile. However, in its striving, the film also liberally spatters itself w/ schmaltz. And I cannot remember any recent movie that takes itself so seriously feeling so consummately like packaged product.

14. vordven's rating of the film 20th Century Women

15. Anca.'s rating of the film 20th Century Women

"So what was the fight about ? Clitoral stimulation." (How does Crudup manage to pull off that moustache tho ?)

16. Rui Salgado's rating of the film 20th Century Women

17. Carl Penguin's rating of the film 20th Century Women

18. nadnab's rating of the film 20th Century Women

19. film_lies101's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I will have a non traditional family like this, one day

20. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film 20th Century Women

21. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Probably the perfect movie to pay too much for on my flight to LA. I love every bit of Mike Mills's film. I love how he embraces the saccharine without ever sacrificing the substance. I love how textured this is. And, on my second viewing, I love the force of nature that is Annette Bening even more than the first time.

22. Joel's rating of the film 20th Century Women

A lovely coming of age film with a unique feminist twist. I did really find the setting and atmosphere of the film quite rewarding. At a few moments it felt a bit indulgent in it's philosophical and societal preachiness, but I was grateful for it nontheless. Reccommended.

23. lostlevel's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I'm not sure how to quantify this film... it made me want to call my mum and hold everything dear.

24. pinneapplefrenzy's rating of the film 20th Century Women