1. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film 20th Century Women

2. Jason's rating of the film 20th Century Women

20TH CENTURY WOMEN seems to want to sustainedly tap the profound. It has some things to say about life. Life in a particular place and time w/ specific intergenerational dynamics relevant thereto. Not altogether facile. However, in its striving, the film also liberally spatters itself w/ schmaltz. And I cannot remember any recent movie that takes itself so seriously feeling so consummately like packaged product.

3. vordven's rating of the film 20th Century Women

4. Anca.'s rating of the film 20th Century Women

"So what was the fight about ? Clitoral stimulation." (How does Crudup manage to pull off that moustache tho ?)

5. Rui Salgado's rating of the film 20th Century Women

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film 20th Century Women

7. nadnab's rating of the film 20th Century Women

8. film_lies101's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I will have a non traditional family like this, one day

9. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film 20th Century Women

10. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Probably the perfect movie to pay too much for on my flight to LA. I love every bit of Mike Mills's film. I love how he embraces the saccharine without ever sacrificing the substance. I love how textured this is. And, on my second viewing, I love the force of nature that is Annette Bening even more than the first time.

11. Joel's rating of the film 20th Century Women

A lovely coming of age film with a unique feminist twist. I did really find the setting and atmosphere of the film quite rewarding. At a few moments it felt a bit indulgent in it's philosophical and societal preachiness, but I was grateful for it nontheless. Reccommended.

12. lostlevel's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I'm not sure how to quantify this film... it made me want to call my mum and hold everything dear.

13. pinneapplefrenzy's rating of the film 20th Century Women

14. angelicidea's rating of the film 20th Century Women

What does it take to be a man?

15. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film 20th Century Women

"...Karena lebih mudah mengurus anak naga daripada anak manusia." -Mbak Sam

16. Danny Southern's rating of the film 20th Century Women

4,5/5 Would definitely made my top10 of last year if I saw it earlier. Tremendous movie and Benning is perfect in her role. Can't wait to see Mills next effort.

17. aliasgenius's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Flippin' dang. This is a great one. 5/5

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film 20th Century Women

Honestly, this is the most beautiful film that I watched this year.

19. Corinne's rating of the film 20th Century Women

All year I have been mistaking 20th Century Women with Certain Women. Still fascinated by Crudup.

20. Diderot's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Mills achieves what Linklater's "Boyhood" wishes it did, but without the gimmick and with a far more intelligent script. Annette Bening and Greta Gerwig give great performances. (The look on Gerwig's face, when she says "No" after Crudup asks if he can be himself in bed, is heartbreaking.)

21. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Oh God did I love this film. I'm not a fan from Mills previous effort, but 20TH CENTURY WOMEN is the expectation, the trying, and the failure to became history and, in this process, to be part of it. It's absolutely honest to it's characters, but not only that. It's true to their feelings, to their longings and to their dreams — dreams that the film, the audience and even the characters know it will fail.

22. ryan brennan's rating of the film 20th Century Women

20th CW is an explorative film; examining the process of aging, womanhood, parenting and how these all connect to personal identity. Mills weaves in and out of these characters, allowing the audience to observe them around others, and also share intimate moments of solitude and reflection. An ode to women; women that are mothers; women that are artists; women that are lost, giving, caring, guiding, and growing.

23. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film 20th Century Women

24. Rocketeam's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Lucky kid, with that education he's gonna grow up and be one awesome dude.