1. Maria Salomia's rating of the film 20th Century Women

2. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film 20th Century Women

3. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film 20th Century Women

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film 20th Century Women

5. nargs_au's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Never have I seen a film that is so open to alternate viewpoints, aggression to others was almost nonexistent & sadness was always displayed for what it actually is, something you work with. The message the film displays isn't just one, it's many and that's something I respect cause life isn't just one big struggle, it's a combination of many struggles.

6. alchimia's rating of the film 20th Century Women

The only theme men should fight about: clitoral stimulation.

7. Adam Cross's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I wanted to love it, and there are moments of brilliance but it takes far too long to say very little. By the time the third act eventually arrived I was incredibly distracted and uninterested, which is a shame because there was a lot of potential early on. This film did not need to be 2 hours long.

8. rcd's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Per citare alcuni momenti: I mean, Don't you need a man to raise a man? No I don't think so. / Guys aren't supposed look like they're thinking about what they look like. / It Hurts To Be Alive and Obsolete by Zoe Moss / I'll try to explain to him what his grandmother was like but it will be impossible.

9. leyle's rating of the film 20th Century Women

10. grassybrownie's rating of the film 20th Century Women

11. Mr.Rager's rating of the film 20th Century Women

With a well written script, this movie really achieved some good things. First of all, the characters are so well developed, different from each other when it comes to contemplating/approaching things. The story revolved about some interesting themes, at least for me. I was very connected, especially in the first hour. The ending was nice. Great acting. The director did a fine job. Beautiful cinematography. 7.75/10

12. burning_chrome's rating of the film 20th Century Women

3.5 and one star goes just for talking heads, devo and buzzcocks!

13. eccestefan's rating of the film 20th Century Women

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film 20th Century Women

i had been putting off watching this movie for a long time and when i finally sat down to watch it, i was pleasantly suprised and found myself laughing a lot.

15. deni.a's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Came here just Elle Fanning sex scene

16. Jo's rating of the film 20th Century Women

"Whatever you imagine your life is going to be like, know your life is not going to be anything like that.”

17. tenonder's rating of the film 20th Century Women

18. Lola Finch's rating of the film 20th Century Women

I wish this had come out when I was 14 although if it had I may have dyed my hair red and I don’t really have the skin tone for that

19. Tatami's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Weirdly fragmented and hazy. Like a bunch of memories put together, which, in retrospect, accidentally makes this film slightly better. However upon viewing this, I couldn't help but get the feeling that we were merely floating by in a rather superficial way. Which again, while a flaw in itself, could be used to add to the remembrance feel of the film. I'm not sure how much was intended, it was pretty good, I guess.

20. Robsaranga's rating of the film 20th Century Women

Festival dello sciroccamento.

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 20th Century Women

A wonderful ensemble cast excels in this coming of age drama which tells us that it doesn't matter how old you are, you always need to grow and change. Great to see Greta Gerwig do something slightly different for a change. A joy to watch and spend time with these people.

22. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film 20th Century Women

23. Jason's rating of the film 20th Century Women

20TH CENTURY WOMEN seems to want to sustainedly tap the profound. It has some things to say about life. Life in a particular place and time w/ specific intergenerational dynamics relevant thereto. Not altogether facile. However, in its striving, the film also liberally spatters itself w/ schmaltz. And I cannot remember any recent movie that takes itself so seriously feeling so consummately like packaged product.

24. vordven's rating of the film 20th Century Women