1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film 21 Grams

It's pretty bleak. And with the actors portraying who can be the bleakest it's actually difficult to pick a stand out with gold stars all round. But the other main focus is the dissected way the film is jumbled and us to detective our way in connecting all the pieces. The problem is once you've figured it out you've still got 40 minutes to and waiting for the inevitable twist/ shocking moment at the end of the film.

2. @frassivan's rating of the film 21 Grams

guns/god, faith/hate, parents/lovers, fortune/misfortune.. all american oxymorons at their best. outstanding performances by a stellar cast. perfectly dynamic anachronic flow. so what went wrong? maybe I can't stand all those childish contemporary neurosis anymore

3. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film 21 Grams

3 sau 4 of imi vine sa mi sap o groapa si sa plang si sa urlu n ea imi bag pula mi e sila

4. Absentia's rating of the film 21 Grams

5. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film 21 Grams

A bit convoluted at times, but works well when touching upon subjects of guilt, redemption, pain, and suffering.

6. Saaam's rating of the film 21 Grams

7. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film 21 Grams

The movie was great but I really can't stand Sean Penn's face anymore.

8. Matija's rating of the film 21 Grams

It seems I remember oddly little about this film, after just a couple of days from watching.

9. Leif Erikson's rating of the film 21 Grams

So this is death's waiting room...

10. Balthaz21's rating of the film 21 Grams

11. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film 21 Grams

i love iñarritu but 21 grams and babel are the worst

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film 21 Grams

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 21 Grams

A raw and involving drama with truly brilliant performances from the three leads. Naomi Watts is especially good here in what is probably her best performance. The non-linear still feels completely cohesive and reinforces the trauma felt by the characters who are thrown together by the central "event". It's interesting how different Inarritu's last couple of films have been to his earlier work.

14. Andrew Sax's rating of the film 21 Grams

15. miles's rating of the film 21 Grams

the characters were stronger than the story and structure.

16. Laura Vasile's rating of the film 21 Grams

17. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film 21 Grams

18. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film 21 Grams

19. bogdann's rating of the film 21 Grams

20. bagno's rating of the film 21 Grams

21. John von Seneca's rating of the film 21 Grams

Is this death's waiting room?

22. senitree's rating of the film 21 Grams

Saw it with my sister when a was a teen. We loved it.

23. Silvoieski's rating of the film 21 Grams

I can't say that I loved the nonlineal arrangement of the plot, sometimes I felt that Alejandro was trying too hard to make a difficult film to watch. Of course it's interesting to see the story being build part by part, extract by extract, and at the end have the "full soup", but that aspect can be annoying some times. Despite the intense story the film fails in some "main goals".

24. Ylly's rating of the film 21 Grams

Paul: "How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone."

← Previous 1 3 4 5