1. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film 21 Grams

The movie was great but I really can't stand Sean Penn's face anymore.

2. Matija's rating of the film 21 Grams

It seems I remember oddly little about this film, after just a couple of days from watching.

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film 21 Grams

So this is death's waiting room...

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film 21 Grams

5. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film 21 Grams

i love iñarritu but 21 grams and babel are the worst

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film 21 Grams

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 21 Grams

A raw and involving drama with truly brilliant performances from the three leads. Naomi Watts is especially good here in what is probably her best performance. The non-linear still feels completely cohesive and reinforces the trauma felt by the characters who are thrown together by the central "event". It's interesting how different Inarritu's last couple of films have been to his earlier work.

8. Andrew Sax's rating of the film 21 Grams

9. miles's rating of the film 21 Grams

the characters were stronger than the story and structure.

10. Laura Vasile's rating of the film 21 Grams

11. Jim Fear's rating of the film 21 Grams

12. bogdann's rating of the film 21 Grams

13. bagno's rating of the film 21 Grams

14. John von Seneca's rating of the film 21 Grams

Is this death's waiting room?

15. senitree's rating of the film 21 Grams

Saw it with my sister when a was a teen. We loved it.

16. Silvoieski's rating of the film 21 Grams

I can't say that I loved the nonlineal arrangement of the plot, sometimes I felt that Alejandro was trying too hard to make a difficult film to watch. Of course it's interesting to see the story being build part by part, extract by extract, and at the end have the "full soup", but that aspect can be annoying some times. Despite the intense story the film fails in some "main goals".

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film 21 Grams

18. Ylly's rating of the film 21 Grams

Paul: "How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone."

19. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film 21 Grams

The character studies here are incredible. It's a heart-shattering story, and the disjointed chronology is written exceptionally well; Naomi Watts particularly shines in her character's downward-spiraling development.

20. lo0226's rating of the film 21 Grams

8,5/10 Un niveau d'acteurs encore très haut. Ce film est l'un de mes drames préférés. Il m'a fait passer par plusieurs sentiments, c'est exactement ce que j'attends du cinéma. Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas, je vous conseille Amour chienne du même réalisateur. Plus violent mais il prend aux tripes.

21. galuh indri's rating of the film 21 Grams

"There's so many things that have to happen for two people to meet..."

22. André Pereira's rating of the film 21 Grams