1. bogdann's rating of the film 21 Grams

2. bagno's rating of the film 21 Grams

3. John von Seneca's rating of the film 21 Grams

Is this death's waiting room?

4. seniseen's rating of the film 21 Grams

Saw it with my sister when a was a teen. We loved it.

5. Silvoieski's rating of the film 21 Grams

I can't say that I loved the nonlineal arrangement of the plot, sometimes I felt that Alejandro was trying too hard to make a difficult film to watch. Of course it's interesting to see the story being build part by part, extract by extract, and at the end have the "full soup", but that aspect can be annoying some times. Despite the intense story the film fails in some "main goals".

6. Ylly's rating of the film 21 Grams

Paul: "How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone."

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film 21 Grams

The character studies here are incredible. It's a heart-shattering story, and the disjointed chronology is written exceptionally well; Naomi Watts particularly shines in her character's downward-spiraling development.

8. lo0226's rating of the film 21 Grams

8,5/10 Un niveau d'acteurs encore très haut. Ce film est l'un de mes drames préférés. Il m'a fait passer par plusieurs sentiments, c'est exactement ce que j'attends du cinéma. Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas, je vous conseille Amour chienne du même réalisateur. Plus violent mais il prend aux tripes.

9. galuh indri's rating of the film 21 Grams

"There's so many things that have to happen for two people to meet..."

10. André Pereira's rating of the film 21 Grams

11. Mavie's rating of the film 21 Grams

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film 21 Grams

13. Trunfos's rating of the film 21 Grams

14. Chris's rating of the film 21 Grams

Heartwrenching, Naomi Watts is perfect

15. Egoisms's rating of the film 21 Grams

Too smart for its own good. Masterful use of non-linear narrative. But it dragged on. Especially considering that the story gave itself away so early in the film. A lot of what was "unraveled" was already known; the rest was unneeded and dull.

16. Mr. Marston's rating of the film 21 Grams

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film 21 Grams

Anthology filmlerden hoşlanan biri olarak severek izlediğim bir filmdi. Trajik bir şekilde kesişen hayatlar.. Tesadüflerin hayatlarımızı nasıl değiştirebileceği iyi bir biçimde gösteren bir film. Fakat sahne geçişleri aşırı yoğun olduğu için, filme alışmam uzun bir süre aldı. Gece geç saatlerde de izlememin etkisiyle izlerken bana ağır geldi. Genel olarak izlenilebilirliği yüksek bir film olduğunu düşünüyorum.

18. Tiagojeff's rating of the film 21 Grams

Brilliant movie. No words.

19. Maria Diacu's rating of the film 21 Grams

20. cidemhan's rating of the film 21 Grams

21. Arf's rating of the film 21 Grams

22. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film 21 Grams

A film that tackles the whole multifaceted mixed lives plot better than any I've seen before it. I've seen too many of this sort of films plot become muddied and convoluted. The utter intensity of the emotional struggle that each character faces is directed masterfully by Inarritu. P.S Naomi Watts performance was brilliant she had me in tears.

23. lostlevel's rating of the film 21 Grams

Originally I thought that perhaps the film was a little too long and had seen where a lot of the plot was going but it went a direction I didn’t expect. The performances are great even the bit parts and ultimately I’m not sure the film would have been so impactful in a shorter cut – it aided in understanding the suffering of the characters and added depth. I can't help but feel Crash (2004) was influenced by this.

24. Olly Perrett's rating of the film 21 Grams

Iñárritu is one of the best directors currently working and 21 Grams absolutely proves it. A truly amazing film.