1. Ratan Sil Sarma's rating of the film 21 Grams

2. AyynaMkay's rating of the film 21 Grams

i thought it would be better

3. Sankha Ghosh's rating of the film 21 Grams

It arises the deepest feeling I have an as a person .... !!! the most appealing movie I have ever seen....

4. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film 21 Grams

5. Francisco R.'s rating of the film 21 Grams

An artifice through and through.

6. Laura G.'s rating of the film 21 Grams

"How many lives do we live? How many times do we die?"

7. Tom Barnard's rating of the film 21 Grams

For the acting alone from all three leads, this movie is worth watching - all three performances are truly masterful. As for the narrative technique, I'm fairly convinced it serves no real purpose and as a result is somewhat frustrating.

8. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film 21 Grams

Seriously didn't see the point of this. The movie was trying so hard to be deep, but failed miserably.

9. Whyte Nite's rating of the film 21 Grams

I really despise Guillermo Arriaga's screenwriting. I really do. * 1/2

10. strangeseasons's rating of the film 21 Grams

sliiiightly too over-dramatic but amazing narrative and great acting.

11. Samuel Righi's rating of the film 21 Grams

12. Vitor Morgado's rating of the film 21 Grams

13. Dave's rating of the film 21 Grams

Definitely intrigued by the story, and feel that the non-linear storyliine is effective in telling it, but about midway through I couldn't help but begin to wonder if it wasn't being dragged out too much between the various points in the story. Actually just wanted things to progress. Still, a solid film, a strong 3/5 for me.

14. maltzsama's rating of the film 21 Grams

15. andretz's rating of the film 21 Grams

16. revelintheview's rating of the film 21 Grams

I never found the fragmentation that distracting. It felt like a worthy experiment, and the film behind the gimmick is well-crafted, well-acted, a bit miserable but ultimately a valuable and profound examination of grief, death, and real hardship.

17. fleshwolrd's rating of the film 21 Grams

a movie to read through glances

18. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film 21 Grams

Naomi Watts rocks, stunning performance!

19. Zachary T.'s rating of the film 21 Grams

2AM. A little tipsy. Realizing I'll probably never capture pain this realistically or act this powerfully. Screw you, Iñárritu.

20. Felix Piñeiro's rating of the film 21 Grams

I can't not like Iñárritu. Even when he doesn't meet up to your expectations, he's still blowing half these clowns away.

21. Annisa Ayuningtyas's rating of the film 21 Grams

22. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film 21 Grams

Discordant pieces to a puzzle that the viewer must put together

23. Aurora's rating of the film 21 Grams

Fuck, this movie wakes up on me the deepest feelings that I have as a human being. Makes me feel angry, sad, joy and gratefully. And I personally believe that if a movie, and script, a character can do that to you, that is an awesome movie.

24. zazie's rating of the film 21 Grams

Good performances, but a poor narrative