1. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Our Daily Free Stream (...)Der Film nimmt sich dabei selbst nicht ernst; einmal blickt Wilson direkt in die Kamera und erklärt uns, dass eine Szene fehlt (die es aber bestimmt auf DVD dann geben würde). Kein Plan, keine Strategie, nur eine Attitude! Das ist Punk und das hat Winterbottom verinnerlicht.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Tony Wilson: "And tonight something equally epoch-making is taking place. See? They're applauding the DJ. Not the music, not the musician, not the creator, but the medium. This is it. The birth of rave culture. The beatification of the beat. The dance age. This is the moment when even the white man starts dancing. Welcome to Manchester."

5. Waxamillion's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

What a film! I dont care if the stories are real or if they are lies, that is what history is all about. This film made me remember finding music, finding bands I fell in love with and really just living to dance with my mates on the weekend. I dream of being at the hacienda in the early 90's and this is the closest I will come. Also, the 4th wall breaks are so good! Great film!

6. djangodjango's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

I think of the pigeons when I remember this film.

8. Henry12345's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

steve coogan is a better tony wilson than tony wilson.

9. bonomoelisabetta@gmail.com's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Masterpiece and definitely a must-see movie!

10. letters never sent's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

I wanted to like it more. I had fun spotting and recognising the little details since I have loved the manchester scene since I was young.

11. thomasjeff16's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

The Life and Strange Surprising Adventures of Ryderson Crusoe.

12. Sara Lucas's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

the musicians own everything, the company owns nothing. all our bands have the freedom to fuck off

13. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

14. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Nice film which made me feel nostalgic for a time and place I have never been.

15. Diogo Pires's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

O começo, o crescimento e o declínio de grande parte da cena musical de Manchester, a partir da segunda metade dos anos 70.

16. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

There's something really special about this film... and it might just be that it was made by a bunch of incredibly talented bastards!

17. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Much like the subject matter, the film is a great example of a myriad of elements coming together at the right time.

18. seakat's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

19. Sam Everett's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

I love this film. Witty, full of that British charm that I adore. A great documentation of an incredibly interesting time in music and the people behind it.

20. N. C.'s rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

21. eriqueta's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

22. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

Shaun Ryder defies all the laws of survival!

23. febyac's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

24. LaHaine's rating of the film 24 Hour Party People

wonderful film with top performances from coogan, consindine and Harris as Ian Curtis and the soundtrack is as awesome as you are likely to get. Get the 2 disc special edition as you get a hours worth of deleted scenes and tons of great features. My fav Winterbottom film.