1. Peter Joshua's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

I had to stop when drunkard "skate or die" started incorporating the n-bomb into his shitty rap.

2. rita amal's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

I always have so much fun when I go to Berlin. One time I was there when they opened the new train station and not 3 hours after I left a 16 year old kid had stabbed 13 people in the crowd with the same knife...turns out the first person he stabbed had AIDS...

3. Helder Costa's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

The german society lives a dilema as most western countries do...how to bond...

4. Lizzzy's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

The self-conscious rappers were very interesting; I doubt very much that they had access to guns, or the will to use them. It's like they are struggling to find a voice for themselves within society, and rap offers an outlet for their 'frustrations' even if those frustrations are not necessarily their own. To me, a film on that subject would be really fascinating.

5. Enghebatu's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

Ricardo's set is chain of this episode!! Some German teenagers are like Mongolians! Night Shifts! Interesting Stuffs! CCLine, Bake Factory, Delivery of Papers!

6. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film 24h Berlin - 2 am

Although I am a fan of Ricardo Villalobo's music I was not impressed with the Panorama segment, the crisis help line, the sleeping disorder Charite Clinic, the kids in Hellersdorf and Neuk├Âlln plus the taxi driver where so much more insightful than Villalobo's fag dance.