1. Renton47's rating of the film 25th Hour

As a piece of storytelling it might be Lee's most accomplished work, the music and style embedded so consummately. Yet its tendency to entertain the ramblings of Monty's friends reminds me most of Allen or Tarantino, comparisons I'm sure Spike would find offensive. I can't quite balance that with the film here I do love, my personal sympathies favouring the imprisoned over other bougie concerns.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film 25th Hour

25TH HOUR is a great movie about self-reflection or introspection. Actually, there's nothing awesome in its storytelling. 25TH HOUR is easy to follow. The plot is quite simple. We could just sit and watch the life of an ex-drug dealer before he went to jail. 25TH HOUR feels great because the amazing performance from Edward Norton. I also loved Spike Lee's solid directing. Especially its amazing cinematography. Bravo!

3. Dan. R's rating of the film 25th Hour

I do not understand the hype. It must be an American thing. Although Norton put in a great performance, i did not feel the story was believable or convincing. He has to go to prison for seven years? Big deal. Not particularly powerful or important.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film 25th Hour

Eblouissante composition d'Edward Norton, dans une oeuvre solide où se mêlent amertume, bruit et fureur, dans la pure tradition des tragédies antiques... www.cinefiches.com

5. burning_chrome's rating of the film 25th Hour

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film 25th Hour

7. edpwilson's rating of the film 25th Hour

8. Trunfos's rating of the film 25th Hour

9. LauraPalmer's rating of the film 25th Hour

Rewatched and re-loved. Edward Norton leaving us speechless again. TOP film.

10. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film 25th Hour

Interesting idea for a movie, with Norton being good as usual. His "fuck you" monologue in the movie is a classic

11. ammar's rating of the film 25th Hour

12. Sara Castro's rating of the film 25th Hour

I swear, Edward Norton is the most charming man.

13. Kamran's rating of the film 25th Hour

[REVIEW] 85/100 - THE 25th HOUR (Spike Lee, 2002) "Overall an excellent film with stylistic tendencies and visual appeal. Spike Lee’s direction is fluid and committed, giving the viewer a strong sense of his aims and themes. In spite of this, the film suffers from some notable pacing issues..." Read More: http://bit.ly/1rIgtvp

14. Ethan's rating of the film 25th Hour

This film is good to watch for Edward Norton's performance and a close look at post-9/11 New York City.

15. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film 25th Hour

Loved the soundtrack and editing. Acting was great, especially by Pepper and Hoffman. The final scene is etched in my mind forever. "This life came so close to never happening." Must see.

16. Mcpeer's rating of the film 25th Hour

Spike Lee's best since Malcolm X and certainly his best work since. This is a heartbreaking, incendiary, gripping, and powerful film. Lee's touch goes hand in hand with the film's tone and atmosphere. He goes over the top with the editing, which pulls you out at times. Regardless, it's a wonderful film with brilliant performances, a rich story, and features the best use of a post-9/11 backdrop.

17. caprica_six's rating of the film 25th Hour

Closer to a 3/12 or even a 4, but I'm docking a star because of that godawful student-teacher subplot with PSH and Anna Paquin.

18. hubertguillaud's rating of the film 25th Hour

Cette dernière nuit d'un mauvais garçon avant qu'il n'aille en prison tient forcément de la fatalité et sonne comme une tentative de rédemption. Malgré du superflu et de la caricature, voire une fin un peu grotesque à force d'être lyrique, il demeure une tension dans ce sobre instant de bascule en suspend. Et c'est là tout entier que se tient le cinéma.

19. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film 25th Hour

20. RBCrickmar's rating of the film 25th Hour

There are at least four very good performances at the core of the film, with the underrated Barry Pepper delivering the best amongst the supporting cast. Lee adopts an ellipitical editing style that leaves many of the actions and decisions of his characters seeming to come from a place of desperation and impulse, as if every one of them is suffering a traumatic loss.

21. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film 25th Hour

A film about second chances, which manifest themselves in double-take edits whenever characters embrace, and a meditation on how we grapple with life-altering events. The rubble of the WTC provides the backdrop to this cousin of Do the Right Thing. The earlier film concerns itself with the buildup to the "big event," while The 25th Hour is more concerned with the aftermath. An important entry in post-9/11 cinema.

22. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film 25th Hour

Brilliant! Edward Norton's calm demeanor is perfect for the role of a man going through an existential crisis as he draws closer to his seven year sentence, after being caught for drug smuggling. Spike Lee's genius is in the way that he guides us through so many complex characters lives with their own in depth stories without distracting us from the main plot.

23. raquel falafel's rating of the film 25th Hour