1. Wing Narada's rating of the film 25th Hour

A (Poetic) Spike Lee Joint.

2. edpwilson's rating of the film 25th Hour

3. Trunfos's rating of the film 25th Hour

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film 25th Hour

Rewatched and re-loved. Edward Norton leaving us speechless again. TOP film.

5. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film 25th Hour

Interesting idea for a movie, with Norton being good as usual. His "fuck you" monologue in the movie is a classic

6. ammar's rating of the film 25th Hour

7. Sara Castro's rating of the film 25th Hour

I swear, Edward Norton is the most charming man.

8. Kamran's rating of the film 25th Hour

[REVIEW] 85/100 - THE 25th HOUR (Spike Lee, 2002) "Overall an excellent film with stylistic tendencies and visual appeal. Spike Lee’s direction is fluid and committed, giving the viewer a strong sense of his aims and themes. In spite of this, the film suffers from some notable pacing issues..." Read More: http://bit.ly/1rIgtvp

9. Ethan's rating of the film 25th Hour

This film is good to watch for Edward Norton's performance and a close look at post-9/11 New York City.

10. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film 25th Hour

Loved the soundtrack and editing. Acting was great, especially by Pepper and Hoffman. The final scene is etched in my mind forever. "This life came so close to never happening." Must see.

11. Michael Peer's rating of the film 25th Hour

Spike Lee's best since Malcolm X and certainly his best work since. This is a heartbreaking, incendiary, gripping, and powerful film. Lee's touch goes hand in hand with the film's tone and atmosphere. He goes over the top with the editing, which pulls you out at times. Regardless, it's a wonderful film with brilliant performances, a rich story, and features the best use of a post-9/11 backdrop.

12. caprica_six's rating of the film 25th Hour

Closer to a 3/12 or even a 4, but I'm docking a star because of that godawful student-teacher subplot with PSH and Anna Paquin.

13. hubertguillaud's rating of the film 25th Hour

Cette dernière nuit d'un mauvais garçon avant qu'il n'aille en prison tient forcément de la fatalité et sonne comme une tentative de rédemption. Malgré du superflu et de la caricature, voire une fin un peu grotesque à force d'être lyrique, il demeure une tension dans ce sobre instant de bascule en suspend. Et c'est là tout entier que se tient le cinéma.

14. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film 25th Hour

15. Rohan Berry's rating of the film 25th Hour

There are at least four very good performances at the core of the film, with the underrated Barry Pepper delivering the best amongst the supporting cast. Lee adopts an ellipitical editing style that leaves many of the actions and decisions of his characters seeming to come from a place of desperation and impulse, as if every one of them is suffering a traumatic loss.

16. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film 25th Hour

A film about second chances, which manifest themselves in double-take edits whenever characters embrace, and a meditation on how we grapple with life-altering events. The rubble of the WTC provides the backdrop to this cousin of Do the Right Thing. The earlier film concerns itself with the buildup to the "big event," while The 25th Hour is more concerned with the aftermath. An important entry in post-9/11 cinema.

17. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film 25th Hour

Brilliant! Edward Norton's calm demeanor is perfect for the role of a man going through an existential crisis as he draws closer to his seven year sentence, after being caught for drug smuggling. Spike Lee's genius is in the way that he guides us through so many complex characters lives with their own in depth stories without distracting us from the main plot.

18. raquel falafel's rating of the film 25th Hour

19. Diogo Pires's rating of the film 25th Hour

20. Ayomidotun Freeborn's rating of the film 25th Hour

I particularly like the part where the Monty character went on F* word monologue... the ending leave you wanting... AM definitely gonna name my daughter NATURELLE... what a name?!

21. Francesco Faggiano's rating of the film 25th Hour

volevo vedere un film, ma poi ho perso la voglia, anch'io.

22. RainDog's rating of the film 25th Hour

23. Sherlock Jr.'s rating of the film 25th Hour

Surprisingly poignant and impressively stylistic (well, it's Spike Lee), I'm very glad I saw this film before the decade ran out. Lee really has a way with directing his actors and here extracts first rate performances out of an impressive cast. Also, the way this 2002 film occasionally deals with the 9/11 tragedies is daring, necessary and interesting

24. FailedImitator's rating of the film 25th Hour

Solid, although I think Brian Cox's monologue at the end ran a little too long.