1. JulesAteJim's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

It's my mistake - to watch the remake first before the original. I noticed there are some differences. Especially, the ending. In my opinion, both versions has a happy ending. But the original gave some optimisms in it. 3:10 TO YUMA is a very entertaining western. This movie is quite complex, although it has just 92 minutes runtime. 3:10 TO YUMA also provides a character study and moral dilemma in its storyline...

3. mis marg's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

My computer had a widevine component error and now mubi has moved the goalposts so my samsung 3 mini is not allowed to show any mubi whatsoever, my subscription is missing a number of movies per month... and no notice at the loss of service!!!!!!!!!!! very cross with mubi right now, need a dispensation to keep viewing my subs!

4. Kaonashiii's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Beautiful. You should watch it on a bigger screen than I did.

5. Superfrog's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Am excellent Western that has Van Heflin playing the good guy who puts himself forward to help escorts baddie Glenn Ford to the titular train, this is a brisk, enjoyably tense, little film that focuses on the relationship between the two main characters and leads viewers to a satisfying, and somehow plausible, ending.

7. P D Dawson's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

What a great film so wholesomely well made. Sadly they don't make films like this anymore. Ben Wade is a complex character willing to corrupt and confuse both sides in order to fulfil his own desires, yet he also seems to have certain standards and morals. That being said, he won't hesitate to kill those who stand in his way. Dan Evans is the only man willing to stop him, and what a joy it is to see this play out.

8. SiIencio's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Under the wing of High Noon, Yuma does not reach the eloquent highs Gary Cooper and Fred Zinnemann did. The principled stance is understated and only Glenn Ford, on the other side of the battlefield, as a reputable villain, keeps the intensity levels in check. However he loses credibility after his later virtuous epiphany. The final shootout is also arguably another weak point that will not pay off for the wait.

9. chloe's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

that was about the most homoerotically charged cowboy movie I've seen since brokeback mountain. Everything about this film works. the lighting is superb and beautifully evokes the Arizona heat. the arid setting was used exquisitely. an absolute classic.

10. Stefan Drees's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

It's worth watching because of the cinematography. The exploration of space through camera movement during the title song or the first arrival at the farm is exceptional, as well as the play with light, shadow and contrast especially while showing faces.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Un classique du western dont le scénario ressemble étrangement au "Dernier train de Gun Hill" ... www.cinefiches.com

12. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

A psychologically rich western on a small, tense scale. The story is a tale about doing the right thing, even in the face of great adversary, and almost to the point of foolishness based upon a sense of duty. That sense of duty derives not just from a moral standpoint, and a wanting to band together with the community, but also insecurities about masculinity.

13. SpacePirate's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Top notch western, with Ford playing one of the more multidimensional characters in any western. Skip the remake, this one is all you need.

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

15. Thomas's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

16. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

From the impeccable use of space to the almost musical-like feel added by the song, this is another example of how classic Hollywood, free of pretentiousness, was ahead of modern cinema in terms of sheer craftsmanship. The subtlety also extends to Ford's performance as many don't seem to register the fact that he's being very sly and manipulative when he's wooing the female characters.

17. a Smith's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

In six months we'll be happy.

18. Ben's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Glenn Ford is a king.

19. filmcapsule's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

The extended sequence at the bar in the beginning is stunning. Tender, unexpected and beautifully photographed.

20. Erick's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Had the ending matched the seriousness of the shooting and scenery, it would have been a much greater movie. The campy ending really didn't sit well with me.

21. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

I didn't like Glenn Ford, especially his lover portrayals with Rita; but the antihero role of this movie perfect suits him. With its' theme music and the song, we can say that Yuma is the little brother of High Noon. and of course, better than the remake. 3.10/5!

22. sapta's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Ford is brilliant in his role. Sort of a meh ending, but everything leading up to it is great. And the end isn't totally misfit either. I don't have a problem with Wade acting the way he did, but that his gang acted so "innocently" when they could take the whole town or the wife hostage.

23. Howard Orr's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma

Glenn Ford is outstanding in this, playing outlaw Ben Wade as a smooth-talking gangster. Despite the film's much-vaunted leanness, its real strength lies in portraying an interdependent West, where everyone has their price.

24. codyhunter's rating of the film 3:10 to Yuma