1. lidiishere's rating of the film 3 Idiots

one of the best Indian movies

2. Kamran's rating of the film 3 Idiots

had never rated this before

3. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film 3 Idiots

4. Ade Hendy's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Shit, malah lupa pernah nonton

5. Fritz's rating of the film 3 Idiots

All iz vell (All is well) :D

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film 3 Idiots

7. wmi's rating of the film 3 Idiots

8. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film 3 Idiots

More than perhaps any other country's cinematic output, it's difficult to judge commercial Indian cinema by any usual standard. So long as it features charismatic stars, a solid story and some peppy songcraft, that's enough. 3 Idiots represents this type of filmmaking at its best - albeit with some clumsy "serious" moments - and Aamir Khan is always watchable. Was I entertained? Yes I was.

9. John Matrix's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Essentially a live-action cartoon, 3 IDIOTS is filled with humor and colorful characters. The message of the film (enjoy learning for its own sake and pursue your passion) is repeated so often and so explicitly that you'll find yourself saying "Okay, I get it" with increasing frequency. It's a message of hope though that any disillusioned student, suicidial or not, should hear.

10. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Mega producción Hindú, tiene todo lo que podemos esperar de un film de Bollywood, coreografías, canciones, tientes dramáticos etc etc. Sin embargo si eres fanatico de la comedia inteligente te sentiras ampliamente defraudado el nivel de comedia es bobo, ni siquiera estupido, bobo e infantil. Leí muchas cosas buenas sobre ella pero no pude con ella.

11. ladypoetica's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Movie from life. Movie for people who are able to understand the depth of life which is based on LOVE not fear...

12. Mariska V's rating of the film 3 Idiots

This movie made me laugh and cry and laugh and cry like an emotional rollercoaster but it was a worthy ride!

13. Diogo Pires's rating of the film 3 Idiots

3 and a half stars. It's full of clichés like any other Indian movie, right?

14. Yunny Kim's rating of the film 3 Idiots

15. Maura Rivera's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Tutto il film molto divertente :D

16. Izzy's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Love it. One of my fav movies. Never get tired of it.

17. Loren Worsley's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Hokey as fuck, but Aamir is Living Win

18. jenifferp's rating of the film 3 Idiots

19. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film 3 Idiots

what a gamut of emotions this film made me feel. Reminiscing school days was such a pleasure.

20. BUSHRA's rating of the film 3 Idiots

why do people not get that bollywood dramas are overly dramatic? do you think that the situations that happen in this movie really do not happen in indian life because let me tell you, there's actually no exaggeration. so amazingly inspirational and moving and real and sincere and i can't believe the depth and complexities everyone conveyed. simply amazing.

21. Murat G.'s rating of the film 3 Idiots

As a Turk, It reminds me overdramatic old Turkish films. Drama, Comedy, Adventure. Love it. Although it is more than 2 hours, it's not boring. In addition, critism of modern life, capitalist system etc.. It's a nice and cute movie. ps: trust me i'm an engineer ;)

22. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Although there are sides in the over dramatism, I can forgive. Yet the film is reminiscent of a side of the power behind the weakness. Idiot is a premise that is so easily reviled, but who would have thought of them that there is greatness of heart that breaks down within 3 hours. Jangan lupa .komikal!!

23. Yosef Sidharta's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Maybe it's overdramatic, but it can describe what ideal life that has to be achieved someday. Great story and it's the easiest way to speak that people have to have passion and use the passion wisely when their passion relate to their job or anything that add value into life..

24. Retroleptico's rating of the film 3 Idiots

Una hermosa Película con una cinematografia muy bien cuidada así como todo el estilo "Punjabi" que concierne la nacionalidad de estas películas, nos evoca una travesía por el auto descubrimiento y el re planteamiento de un tema que considero muy importante ,,"el que queremos hacer de nuestras vidas"...