1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film 3 Women

Not what is real but who is real? The use of dreams, mirrors, reflections, if the woman are one or just one persons imagination and scenario daydreams. Even the other characters you have to ask if they're even real, there's something off putting about the entire desert inhabitants or persons it's a view of the stages of growing or even an influence from the Wyrd Sisters. Very strange but very well acted and uncanny.

2. ig_____or's rating of the film 3 Women

The moody soundtrack is an important clue for the second-half of the movie, when things turn very meta and cerebral. What started off as a platonic friendship wrapped in lovely, kitschy colours, clothes and sets, ends on a weird, mysterious place, where identity is lost and girl power arises. Spacek plays lunatic so well and Duvall is so easy breezy wannabe trophy-wife. Also, best swimming pool ever <3

3. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film 3 Women

4. Kunyuk Melempar Buah's rating of the film 3 Women

5. jhubbs's rating of the film 3 Women

Intentional, truly off-putting acting and dialogue, particularly in the first half. Creepy music and weird phrasing juxtaposed with Americana feels very Lynch. The beginning portion is just way too slow and dull, film gets much more engaging further in and the mystery aspects keep you guessing. Could have used more time with "Willie". Do not like the intro's spookiness, would work better if phased into it slowly 3.5

6. Andre's rating of the film 3 Women

Deeply unsettling - all the moreso because, unlike Mulholland Dr, the horror stems from the domestic and the banal. I can't follow the exact plot permutations, but the nightmarish distortions of the basic human desire to be liked and admired hits like a ton of bricks. Altman's direction is as fluid as the water in the spa. This demonstrates why the loss of identity can be so terrifying.

7. Dalibor's rating of the film 3 Women

Link between Bunuel and Bergman towards Lynch. Visually appealing, witty, and quite intriguing story-wise! As a deconstruction of female consciousness, something Altman did from time to time, it's far more complex and a lot comprehensive than his earlier try in "Images", or sole character study like in "Nashville". And all of those are great films.

8. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film 3 Women

Eerie and Bergman-esque. Reminds me of "Persona." Every single shot is beautiful or striking, and the editing/dissolves are entrancing. Duvall and Spacek are spell-binding. I could've kept watching this for hours. And, hey - now I know how to make a tuna casserole.

9. bartkl's rating of the film 3 Women

I'm not entirely sure what to think of this film. It's definitely an interesting, worthwile watch, a good film in many regards. I love ALTMAN's playful, creative and varied style, time and time again. I think I wasn't prepared for such psychological absurdity, which rather than surprise me in a positive way, rather struck me as uncredible and odd. Mixed feelings for me.

10. Luca Di Gianni's rating of the film 3 Women

11. Rupert Giles's rating of the film 3 Women

12. Pegas's rating of the film 3 Women

13. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film 3 Women

man i really need to get smarter to watch this again

14. B o g d a n's rating of the film 3 Women

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film 3 Women

91/100 (Estetik tatmini arayan, kendi zevki için film yapan, gişe başarısını umursamayan, dünyanın anlamını çoktan çözmüş birisi film yapınca böyle oluyor sanırım. O kadar uzun süre olmuştu ki böyle "hayal" gibi bir film izlemeyeli. Unutmuşum bu tadı. Persona'dan bi kaç ufak aşırtma ve karakter değişimindeki sıradanlıklar dışında kusur aramak yedinci sanata saygısızlık. Altman seni saygıyla selamlıyorum. )

16. James Mackin's rating of the film 3 Women

You just live life as whoever you are. And one day, you're still living life, and while nothing has changed, it seems like everything has changed. And you're a completely different person. No matter how many variations of a melt you can still make, everything has still changed.

17. teresa romã's rating of the film 3 Women

18. Cartaphilus's rating of the film 3 Women

19. Mysterious Stranger's rating of the film 3 Women

"She's a strange person but it's better than waiting around for some fat nurse to answer the notice." 3 Women is a priceless trove of droll quotes and creepy awkwardness.

20. Ann Burden's rating of the film 3 Women

21. AdrianM.'s rating of the film 3 Women

22. FISCHER's rating of the film 3 Women

L'amitié entre deux femmes, Pinky Rose, engagée comme aide-soignante dans un centre hospitalier pour seniors et Millie Lammoreaux qui est chargée de lui apprendre son travail ..... Un charme évident ! www.cinefiches.com

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film 3 Women

8.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2SS

24. tw's rating of the film 3 Women

i think of this movie nearly every day

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7