1. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film 3 Women

Eerie and Bergman-esque. Reminds me of "Persona." Every single shot is beautiful or striking, and the editing/dissolves are entrancing. Duvall and Spacek are spell-binding. I could've kept watching this for hours. And, hey - now I know how to make a tuna casserole.

2. bartkl's rating of the film 3 Women

I'm not entirely sure what to think of this film. It's definitely an interesting, worthwile watch, a good film in many regards. I love ALTMAN's playful, creative and varied style, time and time again. I think I wasn't prepared for such psychological absurdity, which rather than surprise me in a positive way, rather struck me as uncredible and odd. Mixed feelings for me.

3. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film 3 Women

4. Rupert Giles's rating of the film 3 Women

5. Pegas's rating of the film 3 Women

6. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film 3 Women

man i really need to get smarter to watch this again

7. B o g d a n's rating of the film 3 Women

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film 3 Women

91/100 (Estetik tatmini arayan, kendi zevki için film yapan, gişe başarısını umursamayan, dünyanın anlamını çoktan çözmüş birisi film yapınca böyle oluyor sanırım. O kadar uzun süre olmuştu ki böyle "hayal" gibi bir film izlemeyeli. Unutmuşum bu tadı. Persona'dan bi kaç ufak aşırtma ve karakter değişimindeki sıradanlıklar dışında kusur aramak yedinci sanata saygısızlık. Altman seni saygıyla selamlıyorum. )

9. James Mackin's rating of the film 3 Women

You just live life as whoever you are. And one day, you're still living life, and while nothing has changed, it seems like everything has changed. And you're a completely different person. No matter how many variations of a melt you can still make, everything has still changed.

10. teresa romã's rating of the film 3 Women

11. Cartaphilus's rating of the film 3 Women

12. Byron N's rating of the film 3 Women

"She's a strange person but it's better than waiting around for some fat nurse to answer the notice." 3 Women is a priceless trove of droll quotes and creepy awkwardness.

13. Ann Burden's rating of the film 3 Women

14. AdrianM.'s rating of the film 3 Women

15. FISCHER's rating of the film 3 Women

L'amitié entre deux femmes, Pinky Rose, engagée comme aide-soignante dans un centre hospitalier pour seniors et Millie Lammoreaux qui est chargée de lui apprendre son travail ..... Un charme évident ! www.cinefiches.com

16. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film 3 Women

8.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2SS

17. tw's rating of the film 3 Women

i think of this movie nearly every day

18. amelia zhou's rating of the film 3 Women

from the first dreamlike underwater sequence (like amniotic fluid) revealing placid ageing bodies plodding in a therapeutic pool, altman sets up a surreal narrative that dwells carefully upon ideas of birth, regeneration and the interexchange of self. honestly, going in, was skeptical to how altman would contemplate his female characters but his grasp of their interior lives deserves due credit.

19. -REM-'s rating of the film 3 Women

20. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film 3 Women

Não estava à espera :)) mas Robert Altman dos 70's consegue sempre surpreender

21. Steve G.'s rating of the film 3 Women

I was going to go for "Nurseona" but they're not really nurses, are they? Shit.

22. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film 3 Women

Oh sure, Persona's great. You know what it needs though? Americana. Like Joshua Tree Americana. With guns. Okay that's good, but it's missing social security number fraud & the abjection of aging. Now slow it down, really deceive the audience into believing they're watching mimetic realism. Almost there--needs some amnesia, Jungian sex-witchery and--ah! a violent home-birth scene. Magnificent.

23. Nachtreich's rating of the film 3 Women

Sì ma se è avantgarde questo allora lo è pure Joe d'Amato.

24. Chearth's rating of the film 3 Women