1. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

I saw this on TV last night and it is literally so god awful. it has 0 redeeming qualities

2. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

not sure how many of this "Jesse Eisenberg has a shitty job" films Hollywood is going to make

3. chanandre's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

That was some pizza-delivery Steve McQueening right there! :o Aziz Ansari stole the whole show, with his witty and sharp-tongued Chet.

4. Gareth Jones's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Surely it's 30 Minutes or Fewer, but that's by the by. Whilst not 100% believable, and it being a tad far-fetched, this is a pretty good comedy that's gone somewhat under the radar.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

A very standard/mediocre comedy, the interplay between Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari makes it somewhat watchable.

6. J. O.'s rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

As expected from the exceedingly underwhelming Fleischer (his constant praise still baffles me) - there's cheap gags, bad "improv" style humour from a weirdly assembled cast where the best performances aren't even from the leads (Peña in particular was funny, and out of his element). Some moments were fun, but otherwise it was pretty tepid and lazy.

7. Clayton Wong's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

I thought it was hilarious the first time I watched it, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth in retrospect.

8. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

9. msmichel's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Another entry in the genre of comedies without laughs. None, nada, nil, zilch. God awful. No wonder Eisenberg didn't win his oscar for social network when this flick came out same year. And why is Danny McBride continuing to work in comedies when he's just not funny? When the best moment in the film is by a bank clerk 20 down in the credits you know its just not working. Terrible song score as well.

10. Easton Dubois's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

I thought this film was about how long I lasted in bed!

11. Fariz Aufarifqi's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

a movie that didnt take itself seriously, a comedy-action with a lot of funny quips

12. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

13. Justin Crowe's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Caught this on the movie network, had to be one of the most painfully unfunny movies I've ever seen. Aziz Ansari and Danny McBride are both great but could not save this wreck. The ending was terrible and rushed.

14. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

I think this is a funny and lean politically incorrect comedy that benefits a lot from very effective turns by Eisenberg (Completely different from his usual persona and very good at it) and Michael Peña. I like McBride but his usual shenanigans eventually became overkill.

15. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Amiable enough, but it doesn't really follow through on what the ingredients seem to promise. The cast is good, even if Danny McBride is just doing his usual schtick, and it develops some good energy in the second half. But it's very contrived and never really delivers on real big laughs. Watchable, but not all that memorable.

16. julesandvincent's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Very funny but quite dull and half-assed at some parts.

17. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Cheap fun, that is it. But it has its moments.

18. Aqua_Tofana's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

I found it absolutely hilarious, lord have mercy upon my soul.

19. Nutter Jr's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

As the movie went on I actually hoped it would live up to it's title and last 30 minutes or less. Unfortunately it went on for a soul-sucking 83 minutes.

20. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

This is what they do in their free time.

21. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Pretty disappointing comedy considering all the funny people involved, but still the best film of the year containing a homemade blowtorch. Suck on it Bellflower.

22. Henrique Amud's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less

Boring ass movie. What a waste of talent.

23. md's rating of the film 30 Minutes or Less