1. Chris's rating of the film 4 Moons

great but i think it would have been better if the stories were fleshed out more, i understand the contrasts but in the end i just wanted more depth instead of 4 stories smushed into under 2 hours

2. Patrick John's rating of the film 4 Moons

Loved it to the core. From cinematography to the performances. But still has room for improvement.

3. aikeart's rating of the film 4 Moons

4. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film 4 Moons

The script had potential but it was just terrible.

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film 4 Moons

I have mixed feelings about this film. While it is not a bad film, it leaves a lot to be desired. We only get a small sense of what is going on in these four interconnecting stories in Mexico City. In the end we are left wanting more depth in the stories and characters. This film floats on the surface of these stories, and fails to explore the character's inner depths.

6. ramosbarajas's rating of the film 4 Moons

An insipid exercise on what it means to be gay. A type of feel-good experience that takes risks visually (shameless full-frontals and sex scenes), but ultimately falls shorts by adhering to the Happy Ending Narrative mainstream audiences expect. Mostly, the direction and screenplay are at fault to the point I didn't watch the whole film because my eyes were rolled to the back of my head.

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film 4 Moons

There's very little to set most of these stories apart from their more in-depth variations elsewhere. Sometimes the acting quality is all the film has to engage the audience with. At times a tepid experience, the film is mostly pleasant on first viewing, but not worth coming back for more.

8. Pymo's rating of the film 4 Moons

It's so difficult when you love someone that "the others" don't want...

9. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film 4 Moons

An interesting but mixed-bag exploration of love, desire, & acceptance at four different stages in homosexuality. Some stories are better explored, which makes the film as a whole not a complete success. Despite it's flaws, it's a pleasant view. (2.5)