1. jo's rating of the film 5 to 7

2. Rui Salgado's rating of the film 5 to 7

3. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film 5 to 7

It has a lot of significance if you and your significant other see yourselves in this movie. It really gets emotional at the end, even though it has a lot of clichees, in fact, if I didn't saw myself with the other girl in some aspects of the two characters, and the dynamic of the two of them, I don't think I would've enjoyed the movie. If it fits you, it's gonna be great, if not- just a random movie, okay overall.

4. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film 5 to 7

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film 5 to 7

histoire à l'eau de rose ! note : 0.5/5 ..2016

6. smokescreen's rating of the film 5 to 7

(2.5) Starts out promising, loses its charm mid-way and delves right into cliché-ville.

7. Shawnmubi's rating of the film 5 to 7

I was surprised how much I liked this movie. Bittersweet is the perfect description for it.

8. Daniel Iván's rating of the film 5 to 7

Nicely constructed narrative with some special attention to visual beauty. Through the end of the film, though, the over use of violins, violins and even more violins kind of spoil the experience. It is important to understand when the violins need to stop.

9. Varun Saini's rating of the film 5 to 7

10. ~ Lisa ~'s rating of the film 5 to 7

They should have called it "2 or so hours of stereotypes."

11. bambi23's rating of the film 5 to 7

12. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film 5 to 7

a good and elegant rom-com fairytale but ending a little bit drags. so melodramatic for this storyline.

13. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film 5 to 7

"they say that no love is perfect. but then, they never met you."

14. Adam Cross's rating of the film 5 to 7

Surprisingly very good, excellent to see a younger man with an older woman for a change even if Yelchin looks so out of place most of the time.

15. Gabriella F's rating of the film 5 to 7

I'm french, which makes this even better to me, because of references of course. Lovely movie. The love affair and nostalgy within it is beautifully powerful.

16. Artemis's rating of the film 5 to 7

Charming and bittersweet - the perfect New York film.

17. swearo che ti amo's rating of the film 5 to 7