1. Ann Burden's rating of the film 50 First Dates

2. Cybunny's rating of the film 50 First Dates

3. dordairobert's rating of the film 50 First Dates

4. chanandre's rating of the film 50 First Dates

The Beach Boys. Amnesiac. Samwise Gamgee in fishnet shirts. VHS love tapes. 10-second Tom. Pineapples. Boating to Alaska. Waffle-houses.The most awesomely cutey love triangle of Dad-Brother-Boyfriend love and caring I've ever seen. 'Can I have a last first time kiss'? Walruses chain-kissing. SPAM and Reese's pieces box. Heart-crushing ending credits with homage to Sandler's dad passing. Sandler+Barrymore chemistry <3

5. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film 50 First Dates

A lot of romance movies fail because the two leads aren't very convincing as lovers. This movie works because Sandler and Barrymore have terrific chemistry, and the emotions feel genuine. Yes, it has many goofy and embarrassing moments, as all Sandler movies do, but if you look past the stupidity, there is a charming story that posits what it might be like if the new relationship butterflies never went away.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Drew Barrymore ends this movie doomed to wake up day after day with a child and a husband she doesn't remember. She's held hostage by a family she is incapable of consenting to create. This is a horror movie.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film 50 First Dates

8. Joseph Garside's rating of the film 50 First Dates

I re-watched this after aprox 10 years to revisit childhood memories. It's a kind of cute film, but pretty silly and childish. But at the end of the day, I'm a sucker for Drew.

9. marianamorais's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Even if the movie sounds uninteresting, because of the making perhaps, I think the story has content, it is original and the love he feels for her is huge for him to overcoming that adversity. (3.5/5)

10. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film 50 First Dates

this gave me chills i don't even know how

11. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film 50 First Dates

not bad for an adam sandler romcom

12. Levent Güçer's rating of the film 50 First Dates

13. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film 50 First Dates

it's nice to know that the beach boys are around

14. Mariska V's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Predictable, yet feel-good with nice Hawaiian set.

15. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film 50 First Dates

16. INZER's rating of the film 50 First Dates

17. cvalda's rating of the film 50 First Dates

The walrus stole the show.

18. soymilky's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Hilariously embarrassing, but a guilt pleasure nonetheless

19. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film 50 First Dates

what a classic, I just love watching this movie when I am sad

20. Monique's rating of the film 50 First Dates

The only with Adam Sandler i like

21. Khristine's rating of the film 50 First Dates

22. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Divertentissimo. L'ho visto anni fa e avevo dimenticato di metterlo nella lista, ma nel suo genere merita 4 stelle. molto carina come commedia. certo é un filmetto eh, non aspettatevi un film grandioso, ma un buon passatempo.

23. JolieG1's rating of the film 50 First Dates

Guilty pleasure of mines !

24. MGeo's rating of the film 50 First Dates

The conceit of the movie is, honestly, interesting and it could make it a good movie. There is honest effort here and it almost makes it, but even as a kid I could tell that there was something wrong...and it simply boils down to a treacly misfire.