1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

2. sous's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

3. Super Mariza's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Mesmo mocada, sem noção do tempo, foi demasiado longo. Preferia ter passado 90 minutos a ser engatada pelo Camané.

4. yakimo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I do not care what people say, but I'm behind Summer!!

6. Kenzozo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

7. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

It works especially well when they're together, due to the leads' chemistry, that's genuinely sweet and endearing. However, when Gordon-Levitt is wallowing, it's not as poignant as it could be. Overall, it's a sweet little movie with cool references; good to pass the time.

8. De La Ghetto's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I've since learned that you were never supposed to like the guy or at least side with his vision of romance. Okay. Gotta watch it again then with that in mind. Figure I'll probably like the movie a lot better then.

9. sarahubertyramos's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

10. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

11. NikoDiGi's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

12. ughchenausea's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

[spoiler] il fatto è che lei lo dice chiaramente "non voglio stare con te", lui segue il richiamo della patata ignorando gli avvertimenti e poi ci rimane pure male??¿ è irritante, ha torto marcio. non riesco a provare empatia per il protagonista perché è il prototipo base di uomo-bisognoso-di-una-relazione e lei non la conosciamo mai davvero, sì ok fa cose buffe ihih molto particolare, ma chi è realmente? peccato

13. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Great storyline and soundtrack. Love Zooey Deschanel

14. Andi Dan's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Because that's the movie I liked Zoey Deschanel

15. bitterMoo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

16. MistaRichard's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I'll gladly add this fantastic romance to "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Her" as a kind of "holy trinity" of movies about such a complicated subject as LOVE is. The editing is near perfect, the script is marvelous and the characters are richly developed. It doesn't fall into the typical clichés and adopts a realistic tone.

17. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Love the script, love the directing, love the chemistry, love the soundtrack. Just love it!

18. Yayo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Painful, but the ending.. "Maybe you weren't looking" (':

19. Ethan's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

This is a brutally honest comedy that is an absolute gem. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel make this film a real treat to behold.

20. alexia's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

"you're not like the other girls" concept......shut the fuck up

21. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

22. Erjon Deniro's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

All the movie is such greatly done... Well Tom is the character that a lot of movies didn't have done well, but here he is like a real person. And Summer, well there are lots of Summers in real life, then why does she intrigue us so much! I don't think I ever have seen a movie like this before. The "love" comedy we all need I think.

23. chanandre's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I avoided this film for 7 years, afraid it would wreck me, or mirror far too closely my own love life> I was not wrong.The film caught me off guard for a number of reasons, mainly that it's a dark drama rather than a typical 'boy-loses-girl' rom-com. I sensed the script felt too real to be fiction: after some research I uncovered that the writer had actually lived through such an unrequited fling. I lost it when[cnt]

24. cinegeek.de's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

(...) Wenn du da genauso denkst wie ich und ungnädig wirst, in dem Augenblick, da dir bewusst wird, dass hier ein Film auf Autopilot läuft, ist es deine Komödie! Hier kommt eine Rarität: Ein Film, der sein Finale eingangs verrät, über einen Typen, der das Ganze nicht versteht. Die Klammer des Titels ist deshalb sehr aufschlussreich: (500) Days Of Summer.