1. NikoDiGi's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

[spoiler] il fatto è che lei lo dice chiaramente "non voglio stare con te", lui segue il richiamo della patata ignorando gli avvertimenti e poi ci rimane pure male??¿ è irritante, ha torto marcio. non riesco a provare empatia per il protagonista perché è il prototipo base di uomo-bisognoso-di-una-relazione e lei non la conosciamo mai davvero, sì ok fa cose buffe ihih molto particolare, ma chi è realmente? peccato

3. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Great storyline and soundtrack. Love Zooey Deschanel

4. Andi Dan's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Because that's the movie I liked Zoey Deschanel

5. bitterMoo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I'll gladly add this fantastic romance to "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Her" as a kind of "holy trinity" of movies about such a complicated subject as LOVE is. The editing is near perfect, the script is marvelous and the characters are richly developed. It doesn't fall into the typical clichés and adopts a realistic tone.

7. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Love the script, love the directing, love the chemistry, love the soundtrack. Just love it!

8. Yayo's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Painful, but the ending.. "Maybe you weren't looking" (':

9. Sara Sousa's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

10. Ethan's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

This is a brutally honest comedy that is an absolute gem. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel make this film a real treat to behold.

11. alexiasotog@gmail.com's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

"you're not like the other girls" concept......shut the fuck up

12. Milly Hampton's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

5 stars just because me and eva probably watched it 500 times

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

She eventually gets annoying.

14. Erjon Deniro's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

All the movie is such greatly done... Well Tom is the character that a lot of movies didn't have done well, but here he is like a real person. And Summer, well there are lots of Summers in real life, then why does she intrigue us so much! I don't think I ever have seen a movie like this before. The "love" comedy we all need I think.

15. chanandre's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I avoided this film for 7 years, afraid it would wreck me, or mirror far too closely my own love life> I was not wrong.The film caught me off guard for a number of reasons, mainly that it's a dark drama rather than a typical 'boy-loses-girl' rom-com. I sensed the script felt too real to be fiction: after some research I uncovered that the writer had actually lived through such an unrequited fling. I lost it when[cnt]

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

(...) Wenn du da genauso denkst wie ich und ungnädig wirst, in dem Augenblick, da dir bewusst wird, dass hier ein Film auf Autopilot läuft, ist es deine Komödie! Hier kommt eine Rarität: Ein Film, der sein Finale eingangs verrät, über einen Typen, der das Ganze nicht versteht. Die Klammer des Titels ist deshalb sehr aufschlussreich: (500) Days Of Summer.

17. Joaquim Guedes's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

19. maría f guerrero's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

20. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

I can watch this movie over and over again. It is stylish, funny, has a great soundtrack and is close to my heart. Definitely one of my most guilty pleasures.

21. Elina E's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

Well, it is just another love story, and one that romanticises the "quirky girl", yet again.

22. surgery-ethic's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

"People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated."

23. Minna's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

3.5 I have such mixed feelings about this film - at first I loved it, then I hated it, and now I am at some kind of peace with it and always enjoy watching it

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film (500) Days of Summer

This movie had some really fun sequences that broke from the traditional indie romcom cinema style (musical numbers, split screens, parodies of French New Wave). Of course, the director was hired to direct two Spider-Man movies.