1. marco's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

2. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

Actionism was never my thing. I can't really empathize with the social context it emerged from, so I wouldn't really recommend such a film to anyone but art-students or otherwise professionally concerned individuals. That said, there is some historical value to such a film - even if this particular one is rather too 'soft' for actionism standards.

3. mnpanetsos's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

I don't know why but actually I liked it!

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

Kren's fragment montages with material from the performances of Viennese Actionism are an art form itself. Interesting to note how he arranges the material by destroying the time structure of the event.

5. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

Have you ever been equally turned on and disgusted by a pice of art?

6. Lain's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

7. Romi Forno's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

The only thing I liked was the editing process of the film.

8. nein's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

6/64 is just a sneak peek on Viennese Actionism performances. These short cuts are nothing compared to what happens during these 'shows' but it intrigues, strikes and disgusts. And it's only 4 minutes.

9. msmichel's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

Woman as culinary ingredient or at the very least the platter to serve it from. Can only feel sorry for the girl used if she was led to believe she was involved in art when it was only exploitation.

10. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

11. Fabio Espejo's rating of the film 6/64: Mama and Papa: An Otto Mühl Happening

''That's the way, aha, aha, I like it, aha, aha"