1. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film 7 Boxes

2. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film 7 Boxes

No tengo mucho tiempo viendo cine independiente, esta película me la tope hace un par de años justo cuando empezaba, y definitivamente me atrapó y me hizo fan del cine independiente. Muy buena película :)

3. eek's rating of the film 7 Boxes

Every character in this movie is a stupid asshole, the decision making and the conflicts make no sense. Nice cinematography tho, but I don't care

4. Rohan Berry's rating of the film 7 Boxes

A superbly photographed and tensely paced socio-political thriller, with plenty of black humour. I particularly loved how the film seemed to have exhausted all the possibilities of its slender plotting within the first act, but then went in increasingly intriguing directions. The frenetic marketplace cinematography really immerses an audience within the colours and textures of the Paraguayan capital.

5. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film 7 Boxes

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film 7 Boxes

Just another day in hell. Life and death in a feral city.

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film 7 Boxes

Even with some stereotyped scenes, the film doesn’t rest in pointless situations and never loses its agitated involvement. Full review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/05/7-boxes-2012.html

8. Hector's rating of the film 7 Boxes

s world class film, with excelent narrative, acting, direction, photography... It's flawed, but the charm and simplicity win over. A smart and fun action flim.

9. lupiter's rating of the film 7 Boxes

i lived in paraguay for many years and i have to say, this movie portrays the country in the most amazing and authentic way ever. it can't get better than this...incredible.

10. Slowart's rating of the film 7 Boxes

old school cause-and-effect actioner piling innumerous accidents on top of each other / saved by an array of colorful characters + an additional undercurrent showing how TV images stir our actions even when we're in complete distress

11. Cesar Jara's rating of the film 7 Boxes