1. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Great mockumentery made even funnier if you follow tennis

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Ero curiosa di vedere Jon Snow in altre vesti e sono capitata su questo mocumentario. I due protagonisti sono sicuramente divertenti, specialmente quando interagiscono tra loro o durante le interviste; tutto il resto era troppo, esagerato. So che questo film vuole essere la parodia di un'infinita partita di tennis, ma molte scene erano inutilmente ridicole e volgari. Salvo le facce di Charles e la parrucca di Aaron.

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

4. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Sheen, Lundgren and the Taiwanese animation

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

6. James Mackin's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Tennis bores me to no end. This made it oh so exciting.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Michael Sheen was spot-on.

8. Ylly's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

More like forty minutes in utter misery. What an embarrassingly unfunny film that has (a) nothing to say about the world of tennis (b) no competent leg to stand on when it comes to making a relevant satire or a harmlessly entertaining parody and (c) shouldn't and will not be remembered by most twenty minutes after the credits roll. Why HBO?

10. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

would love to see more Kit and Andy together (-1 because of the nudist jokes. sorry)

11. muh.'s rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

luckily it doesn't outstay its welcome but i would've preferred less toilet humour.

12. swearo che ti amo's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

13. Magda Magdy's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Wish it is was longer. I'm hooked to mockumentaries.

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

15. Blumes's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Michael Sheen steals the show

16. runfromfire's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Absurd and hilarious. Impressively massive cast considering how short it is.

17. Daniela's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

I don't even know why I laughed so hard at some points.

18. f-nanda's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

It has a lot of funny moments but some parts, like the sex with the nudists or all the penis jokes-- really? Where's the joke in there? Just boring. Andy and Kit need to do more stuff together ASAP.

19. Joe Hackman's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

This cracked me up! I'm a big fan of tennis (and gratuitous drug use, and homoeroticism, and Will Forte...) so this hit a nerve. The Taiwanese recreation videos had me in stitches. Bravo.

20. Will C's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

One of the funniest sports spoofs you're sure to see in a long time. Never overstaying its welcome, despite one or two jokes that run longer than they should, "7 Days in Hell" is a showcase of comedians doing what they do best and serious actors getting a chance to flex their comedic chops. A highlight of great comedy is the interview scene with Michael Sheen's brilliantly sleazy host.

21. courtneylesueur's rating of the film 7 Days in Hell

Genius. I'm super stoked to see Kit Harington in more comedic roles, which I'm sure will come after this. What a man, what a man.