1. Valentin°'s rating of the film 8 Mile

2. El Biffo's rating of the film 8 Mile

There will never be a need to spend money to build a post-apocalyptic metropolitan movie set as long as we have Detroit.

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film 8 Mile

skena hip hop dimasa smp cukup lekat untuk mengantar saya ke film ini.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film 8 Mile

Has a dated early aughts look/feel to it, tho Detroit still looks this amazing. Em holds it down even though he's playing himself. Story wise, it's 'Karate Kid' with raps

5. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film 8 Mile

Watched it on a screen on a summer music fest headlining Sepultura, Melvins and Public Enemy

6. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film 8 Mile

7. nandafr's rating of the film 8 Mile

8. audipras's rating of the film 8 Mile

The movie is basically about the journey of a rapper (Eminem) and his friends, but mostly about Eminem, from zero to hero. Nothing is really special about this movie. It's just a fun experience seeing Eminem's acting. But no, you won't see him do his "rap style" in this movie. So I'll go with a three.

9. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film 8 Mile

Je pensais que ça allait être un film un peu naze avec du rap dedans, en fait c'est un très bon film avec du rap dedans.

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film 8 Mile

Eminem didn't act in this movie. I'm not sure if he can act or not. But hey, it doesn't matter. Because why do you have to act if you played yourself? Well, B-Rabbit is Eminem himself. IMHO, nothing special in its plot. Not a fan of rap music. But I can assure you that "Lose Yourself" is perfect as the soundtrack of this movie. Other songs, maybe a little bit "meh" for Eminem standard...

11. surgery-ethic's rating of the film 8 Mile

"Fuck a beat, I'll go A Capella. Fuck a Papa Doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody. Fuck y'all if you doubt me. I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash, I say it proudly. And fuck this battle, I don't want to win, I'm outtie. Here, tell these people something they don't know about me." (3,5)

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film 8 Mile

Curtis Hanson quantifies the genius of Marshall Mathers with this sterling semi-autobiographical take on Eminem's indomitable rise in hip-hop subculture. A strong socialist undertone resonates throughout.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film 8 Mile

I think it's fair to say this is a classic. That said, I only really re-watch once every few years for the rap battles.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film 8 Mile

15. tommy cruise's rating of the film 8 Mile

16. Antonio Petre's rating of the film 8 Mile

17. QuincyArthur's rating of the film 8 Mile

Cookie cut film about rap has a weird ring to it

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 8 Mile

When I was looking for a place to stay in Detroit it was a seller's market. I was trying to find a place around 12 mile. They looked at me and said "No". I ended up in Pontiac. The funniest scene for me was when Rabbit started chanting, "Fuck Cranbrook!" I didn't go to the High School. I went to Cranbrook Academy of Art. It brought back such sweet memories.

19. Jean Guizado's rating of the film 8 Mile

20. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film 8 Mile

2 stars for Lose Yourself and Eminem. The film is crap

21. lunoktae's rating of the film 8 Mile

22. ninchok's rating of the film 8 Mile

I've seen it a long time ago and remember my excessively good feelings about it.

23. Jason Av's rating of the film 8 Mile

24. Bárbara Soares's rating of the film 8 Mile

not good, but i like eminem.