1. FISCHER's rating of the film 800 Bullets

Bien que notre réalisateur ibérique est loin de tutoyer les grands de la profession, force est de lui reconnaître une réelle capacité de raconter des histoires ubuesques, un sens parfait de la mise en scène qui rappelle (en bien mieux) les facéties et pataquès d'un Jean-Pierre Mocky, avec en plus un redoutable style original et hautement déjanté. www.cinefiches.com

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film 800 Bullets

An homage to the spaghetti western period when this Hollywood genre was reborn in the Almeria desert in Spain. Behind the slapstick scenes, we have here an interesting study of the interaction between Reality and Cinema, between blank cartridges and bullets that kill, between Clint Eastwood and the actor who embodies Clint Eastwood in a movie about the stunt double of the actor. Vertigo. Recommended.

3. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film 800 Bullets

A completely bonkers insanely wonderful movie. Pure escapism and totally charming with it.

4. Greg S.'s rating of the film 800 Bullets

I don't remember how I came across this film but it's an interesting gem. The film could've been shorter and less slapstick but the premise where nostalgia for old westerns has been has become a way of life for select group is interesting and has a crackling energy. Worth seeing.

5. meg1's rating of the film 800 Bullets

800 Bullets is genuinely funny and touching. It could have been twenty minutes shorter to its benefit but I enjoyed it and was shedding a tear by the end. It is often too immersed in slapstick for its own good though! Great performance by Sancho Gracia as Julian the ex stuntman who just wants to keep the dream alive. 7/10