1. Diderot's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

I love Kathryn Hahn and Susan Sarandon more than you do, but this movie is the worst kind of worst version of imagining what "everyday mothers" subverting their alienation could look like. Who buys that the Christmas it ends with isn't just as uptight as Baranski's? It takes a lot of expensive effort to be that cozy. And I can't wait until "women behaving badly" means more than wanting to get drunk and suck a dick.

2. Evan Schafer's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

I definitely did enjoy this sequel to the first Bad Moms installment, and while the humor certainly stands pretty tall, there are places where music/slo-mo/ratchet behavior montages take control and pretty much act as placeholders for actual content. This isn't to say that the A-list cast isn't good at times, but the film as a whole doesn't really make me want to view it more than once. Good for a night in.

3. McMurphy's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

4. fashionlolito's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Christine Baranski's character should've died painfully

5. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Awful jokes even for a garbage holiday release but the actors kept me watching although the scenes with the mothers together made me wish it was just about them.

6. chanandre's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Next time someone tells me 'but Women are not funny' I will point them to this movie. Laughed as hard as I cried. Hahn is gold. 'Hey Psycho-Bitch you apologize to her now!' LMFAO. This: "I will always hold my buttcrack open for you Carla..." + this: " He was so calm, it was like waxing the Dalai Lama." :)

7. Rocco's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Lacks some of the zing and spark of the first, but ably coasts by on its likeable leads. Christina Baranski is everything. “My mother once slapped me for wearing open toed shoes on a sailboat...”

8. paul_quixote's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Terrible writing. Film equivalent of making yr college paper extra wordy just to hit the page count. Weird casual racism throughout. A few laughs. Kept wishing Tiffany Haddish was in this. All the mom characters are the exact fucking same. The husbands are generic as fuck, granted that might be intentional/satiric. Kids are insultingly bland plot ciphers. Movie ultimately celebrates what it's ostensibly critiquing.

9. Achromia's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

it's a 1.5, because the holiday theme makes it all a little better.

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Well, Kathryn Hahn makes everything O.K...

11. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film A Bad Mom's Christmas

Similar to "Boo 2!" in that it's another rushed, holiday-themed sequel intent on shredding whatever charisma its predecessor had. A breed of film I call "maximum antics, minimum laughter," "A Bad Moms Christmas" features some committed performances by the likes of the lovely Cheryl Hines and Christine Baranski that almost detract from the poor writing, but it's mostly Bah Humbug with this montage-laden follow-up.