1. pirri's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

2. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

I feel like learning italian after this. And spend all August in Lampedusa.

3. CAMERACCIO's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Quando sei famosa e il tuo compagno si porta a letto le minorenni e di conseguenza uccide il tuo ex, nonchè il padre della minorrenne. Ma tanto poi c'è guzzanti che da la colpa agli immigrati. Bene, ma non proprio benissimo.

4. José Neves's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Digital. At the premiere, "La piscine" was demolished by critics and, indeed, is a very interesting movie, while this is generally appreciated and is only the worst possible kitsch.

5. grassybrownie's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

3 for Tilda. that's all. it could have been much better.

6. Narida Xana's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

7. Igor Leoni's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

8. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

A much better film than I'd been expecting when I saw it. Interesting, self-centered people all on a luxurious vacation on a remote Mediterranean island let their individual jealousies get between them.

9. astygianelysium's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

men only kiss when one of them is dead. Luca's supercuts are definitive of cinema's ability to capture ecstasy, wild and fluorescent, a fantasy lift-off so soaring you know the comedown will tear it all apart. I'm left in that torn place between the manicured sublimity of the colours, and the bleak dark snakepit of jealousy captured in glances & grazes--how the rich implode with no need of help from the bigger world.

10. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

11. mikong's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

long stroll cute dance scene yada yada. like i am love it leads nowhere in particular. i almost didn't care about the movie anymore. but damn son tilda swinton's character is so perfect for her it stripped her immense talent to bare here. this might be my favorite performance of her.

12. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

i don't know... so regretful that i haven't watched la piscine first

13. Allison Rung's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

14. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

If there's an actor or actress out there as expressive as Tilda Swinton...

15. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film A Bigger Splash

16. cansu m's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

take me 2 a beach resort NOW please and thank you

17. Jason's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

I'm not a guy who comes at a movie w/ this insistence that the movie prove to me that it needs to exist, although whether a movie needs to exist or not becomes more insistent a question when the movie in question is a remake. I can think of few films I have seen in recent memory that have struck me as having less of a reason to exist than A BIGGER SPLASH. It's just hangin' out, all purposeless 'n' shit.

18. wi.bi's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

beside the lack of everything, i loved that 4 character in here.

19. Rita Roque's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

20. wiwitaek's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Dakota Johnson is a big miscast.

21. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

A typically discursive exercise from this director, constructed of exquisite moments but not quite a convincing whole. The whirling, unfocused need to reference everything that takes the film maker's fancy becomes a tad skittish, but nevertheless it hangs together despite itself. The sharp performances atone and the (belated) swerve into darker territory satisfies. It repays a revisit for select sequences.

22. AALC's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Tilda Swinton was the only reason why I watched this film. I'm satisfied with her acting, however I couldn't say the same about this film.

23. samuele90's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

24. opandadodavid's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

armie hammer, is that your name?

← Previous 1 3 4 5