1. Allison Rung's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

If there's an actor or actress out there as expressive as Tilda Swinton...

3. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

4. cansu m's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

take me 2 a beach resort NOW please and thank you

5. Jason's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

I'm not a guy who comes at a movie w/ this insistence that the movie prove to me that it needs to exist, although whether a movie needs to exist or not becomes more insistent a question when the movie in question is a remake. I can think of few films I have seen in recent memory that have struck me as having less of a reason to exist than A BIGGER SPLASH. It's just hangin' out, all purposeless 'n' shit.

6. Justwibi's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

beside the lack of everything, i loved that 4 character in here.

7. Rita Roque's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

8. wiwitaek's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Dakota Johnson is a big miscast.

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

A typically discursive exercise from this director, constructed of exquisite moments but not quite a convincing whole. The whirling, unfocused need to reference everything that takes the film maker's fancy becomes a tad skittish, but nevertheless it hangs together despite itself. The sharp performances atone and the (belated) swerve into darker territory satisfies. It repays a revisit for select sequences.

10. AALC's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Tilda Swinton was the only reason why I watched this film. I'm satisfied with her acting, however I couldn't say the same about this film.

11. samuele90's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

12. opandadodavid's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

armie hammer, is that your name?

13. Thomas's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Delightful, strong performances, particularly from Feinnes.

14. Nacho's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Tilda Swinton + Ralph Fiennes: basically the only reason I've watched this film. We didn't need a La piscine remake, thanks. Btw is Luca Guadagnino trying to make us believe that Dakota Johnson can play the same role than JANE BIRKIN? WTF

16. fabian_dellamonica's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

17. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

italian movie with hollywood casts. Good job

18. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

There is a strong sense of Bertulucci in Luca Guadagnino`s work here and the magnificent performances of his ensemble intensifies that vwe are in some sort of reunion with "Stolen Beauty". I am regretting why i haven`t been curious enough to watch "I am Love". I am loving every bit of this movie, and Tilda she is more than a muse.

19. Max Swanson's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

20. Blue Roses's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

21. ant's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Impossible to look at Corrado Guzzanti without cracking up

22. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

After the f***ing bastard was dead, the movie became interesting. But until then, it was a bore. Ralph Finnies is absolutely the wrong cast. Reminds me of 'La Piscine' but could not reach its drama of sexual jealousy and possessiveness. Still 3 stars.

24. smndvdcl's rating of the film A Bigger Splash

Re-rating. Improved on second viewing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5