1. SARAH LAJUS's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

2. Ethan's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

This is an interesting documentary that gives some good insight into the life of Stephen Hawking and his thoughts and discoveries about the universe and time.

3. ginobartolomi's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

I think Morris held back on this one. Maybe it's because I'm comparing it directly to 'The Thin Blue Line', with its repetition and thorough excavation of details. I did love the interweaving of stories of Stephen with his very own stories and his theories of the universe. I think the only improvement would have been to dive even deeper; I felt there was some sort of attempt not to overwhelm the viewers.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

An incredibly fascinating portrayal of an incredibly fascinating man.

5. JD Tastad's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

weird that this is errol morris, maybe i'm mistaken, but it seemed so uncritical

6. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

Documentary that explores the theories and life of one of the greatest minds of the 20th/21st century. While I can see criticisms that the piece does not focus enough on either aspect referred to above, I think there is a good mixture of both his ideas and personal life to be satisfying.

7. Joshuah's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

Why do we remember the past, but not the future?

8. fardian's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

got my attention for 30 mins. bed attract me more afterwards

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

Morris can't seem to decide if he's making a biographical study of Hawking's life, or a visualisation of his ideas. The entire thing feels superficial and unfulfilling; never going deep enough into either area to uncover a profound, emotional or theoretical truth. The film is also incredibly bland and unadventurous, reducing complex thoughts and theories to a series of exceedingly banal and dated CG illustrations.

10. robin's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

11. Ryan Robinson's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

The main problem with this is that it's much too short. I'm intrigued, give me more, Errol!!!!

12. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

I enjoy learning about the universe, I might watch this, or read the book since it's sitting on my bookshelf...

13. Who told you this room exists?'s rating of the film A Brief History of Time

"I had made a mistake. I had been using too simple a model of the universe. Time will not reverse direction when the universe begins to contract. People will continue to get older so it is no good waiting until the universe recollapses to return to our youth." :(

14. micah van hove's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

Pretty breathtaking when you're stoned

15. Obient's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

A Brief History of Stephen Hawking based on the book of universe.

16. Fact Robot's rating of the film A Brief History of Time

Steven Hawking is a crippled form of God.