1. Bruno's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Um conto de fadas. Belo, escondido, só nosso. Mas está à vista, para quem queira. Mais fica.

2. Jake Davis's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent."

3. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Calogero luv Finete de sicilieeaaa

4. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

A simple and small story that could be Scorsese canon.

5. AALC's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

A bit cheesy story and dialogues. But it has a huge + for soundtrack.

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Uno dei pochi, rari, film di mafia italoamericana che riesce a distinguersi dal gregge. Abbandonate le classiche idee di mafia condite con sparatorie, rapine, pizzo e offerte irrecusabili per guardare una storia di gangsters diversa dal solito. Il film paragona i due concetti di "famiglia", contrapponendo quella mafiosa a quella naturale, creando un soggetto decisamente interessante, che da solo vale la candela.

7. el.'s rating of the film A Bronx Tale

It's like a fairytale for gangster grandkids

8. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

good soundtrack rushed ending turnaround

9. Chris's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

i tried to stick it out but the main character was just so unlikeable... 2 stars for de niro... i love him but... no...

10. Matt Rolls's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Robert De Niro goes from Taxi Driver to Bus Driver in a good story, let down by some poor acting and an inconsistent script. Goodfellas-lite.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

12. NEONBEAR's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

going by the trailer, did he completely rip off the beginning of goodfellas?

13. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Francis Capra was way too much of a modern brat to De Niro's working-class father. That belt would have been off in a heartbeat. Otherwise an entertaining coming-of-age/period drama with an excellent soundtrack from the 50's and 60's. Some minor weaknesses here and there, but overall worth watching.

14. joey Noodles's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

I think in respects this is as good as Scorsese's Mean Streets or Goodfellas, but is too flawed to be quite on the same level. I do wish De Niro would direct more films like this.

15. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

16. Dave's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

Definitely an underrated gangster film and one that I find myself continually returning to. It's definitely a different perspective of a familiar gangster tale, and has a number of scenes that are spectacular. Definitely has a place in my Top 50 of the 90s, I enjoy it that much.

17. Frankster85's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

18. britney spears's rating of the film A Bronx Tale

I'm so glad this was added, I really appreciate this.

19. Richard Parkins's rating of the film A Bronx Tale