1. sofiazelaya's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film A Bug's Life

4. CAMERACCIO's rating of the film A Bug's Life

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film A Bug's Life

"Antz" and "A Bug's Life" fought against each other in a fight to the death for the title "ultimate ant/bug movie". Can not say this won, but it had some fun slapstick and dialogue. Unimpressive story though with a "Together we can overcome all problems"-ending and the characters themselves were boring.

6. PeterK94's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Still the best American version of Seven Samurai.

7. NUGA's rating of the film A Bug's Life

This is a very ambitious second motion picture from Pixar but not quite an unmeasured one. Going from the plain textured and robotic moved toys of "Toy Story", to the animal kingdom in their natural habitats was received with major improvement technically speaking, but narratively it lack the studio's trademark magic. Making a social statement about 'sticking it up to the man' for a kids show seems a bit too much.

8. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Easily the most underrated Pixar movie.

9. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film A Bug's Life

10. Fabiha's rating of the film A Bug's Life

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there. One of those Circle of Life things."

11. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film A Bug's Life

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film A Bug's Life

13. James Mackin's rating of the film A Bug's Life

14. nicolecahali's rating of the film A Bug's Life

já fiz uma festa tema vida de inseto kkk

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Quite the socialist parable. Probably my favourite Pixar with hindsight.

16. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb's rating of the film A Bug's Life

17. Yunny Kim's rating of the film A Bug's Life

This movie makes me cry everytime

18. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film A Bug's Life

19. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film A Bug's Life

20. Clayton Wong's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Massively underappreciated Pixar film. The homage to Seven Samurai is brilliant. I owned this on VHS and watched it nonstop after coming home from elementary school. I had the script memorized and everything.

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Sometimes forgotten, always underrated. Pixar's second feature film keeps the thrill and imagination of Toy Story, balancing with a deep socialism metaphor. The CGI may be dated, sure, but you don't get anything better from the late 1990s.

22. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film A Bug's Life

The first movie I saw in theaters. Have to love it for that reason.

23. Nicole Richie's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Introdução à ditadura para crianças. Arrasou.

24. MGeo's rating of the film A Bug's Life

I still don't understand the absolute hate this film gets. Maybe it is because I saw it when I was 8 years old, that could be part of it, but I don't think it is as bad as everyone says it is. It is certainly one of Pixar's most forgettable films, but it doesn't approach Cars/Cars 2 bad. I thought it was a cute take on The Seven Samurai. Does it replace SS? Absolutely not. The best thing about it is Kevin Spacey.