1. NUGA's rating of the film A Bug's Life

This is a very ambitious second motion picture from Pixar but not quite an unmeasured one. Going from the plain textured and robotic moved toys of "Toy Story", to the animal kingdom in their natural habitats was received with major improvement technically speaking, but narratively it lack the studio's trademark magic. Making a social statement about 'sticking it up to the man' for a kids show seems a bit too much.

2. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Easily the most underrated Pixar movie.

3. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film A Bug's Life

4. Fabiha's rating of the film A Bug's Life

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there. One of those Circle of Life things."

5. Jim Fear's rating of the film A Bug's Life

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film A Bug's Life

7. James Mackin's rating of the film A Bug's Life

8. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film A Bug's Life

já fiz uma festa tema vida de inseto kkk

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Quite the socialist parable. Probably my favourite Pixar with hindsight.

10. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb's rating of the film A Bug's Life

11. Yunny Kim's rating of the film A Bug's Life

This movie makes me cry everytime

12. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film A Bug's Life

13. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film A Bug's Life

14. Clayton Wong's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Massively underappreciated Pixar film. The homage to Seven Samurai is brilliant. I owned this on VHS and watched it nonstop after coming home from elementary school. I had the script memorized and everything.

15. Daniel Roque's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Sometimes forgotten, always underrated. Pixar's second feature film keeps the thrill and imagination of Toy Story, balancing with a deep socialism metaphor. The CGI may be dated, sure, but you don't get anything better from the late 1990s.

16. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film A Bug's Life

The first movie I saw in theaters. Have to love it for that reason.

17. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Introdução à ditadura para crianças. Arrasou.

18. MGeo's rating of the film A Bug's Life

I still don't understand the absolute hate this film gets. Maybe it is because I saw it when I was 8 years old, that could be part of it, but I don't think it is as bad as everyone says it is. It is certainly one of Pixar's most forgettable films, but it doesn't approach Cars/Cars 2 bad. I thought it was a cute take on The Seven Samurai. Does it replace SS? Absolutely not. The best thing about it is Kevin Spacey.

19. teresa romã's rating of the film A Bug's Life

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Essentially an animated Seven Samurai meets Aesop's Fable, Pixar's 2nd film isn't on the level of most of their others but it doesn't mean it isn't exciting & entertaining. From the visuals, performances (incl. Spacey's Hopper), & consistent gags, this is an enjoyable film from start to finish. It may lack a certain emotional punch but Pixar's next 3 films would definitely fill that requirement.

21. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film A Bug's Life

An underrated gem. I love the way the dew lies on the blades of grass... wonderful animation - way ahead of 1998.

22. Tom Barnard's rating of the film A Bug's Life

Underrated in every way. A warm, hilarious, and lovingly-crafted film. Destined to become an animated classic, I'm convinced.

23. CJ Roy's rating of the film A Bug's Life

One of my favourite films that doesn't get very much respect. Maybe I love it so much because it's Seven Samurai for kids?