1. emanuela's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

2. choupinet's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

For those who love cats and Paris.

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Not what I expected from a movie called A Cat in Paris but I was pleasantly surprised.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

I needed to be reminded that this is a young adult's film that can pass as a children's story. Though rather a little dark sometimes. "A Cat In Paris" gives off a gloomy-happy mood. The film strikes me as an abstract art in animation. It's fascinating. It's quite a delightful story, with lotsa parkour involved, and a lot of cat talk which delights me the most.

5. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Very cool animating style and nice story

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Visually haunting and plenty of laughs (4.1/5)

7. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Cat in Paris

The visuals are amazing. My favourite is the black out scene.

8. lazycalm's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Hate the story, love the visual and...the first two minutes remind me of 3 Iron by Kim Ki-duk :D.

9. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Encantadora película para nenos (sen ser infantiloide) e para maiores (sen tirar de parodias) en menos de hora e media. Chapeau!

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Visually impressive and mature but ends up only mildly entertaining.

11. Zachary Curl's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

very fun, and very interesting to see that they weren't afraid to show an insinuation of real danger or loss in a film that would be seen by children. even police in cartoons or shows meant for children in the US aren't allowed to have real guns with bullets in them. overall, aside from all of that as well, this was incredibly charming, and a real treat to watch.

12. doublelife91's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Hitchcock for middle schoolers.

13. Nutter Jr's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

A charming French animation, recognised by the Academy with a nomination nod, with a fresh take in traditional paint cartooning, a great soundtrack and plenty of suspense, is above all stylish and captivating for children and growups alike.

14. PolarisDiB's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

An entertaining hand-drawn animation piece sure to be a fond memory for the few American kids who get an opportunity to see it. Honestly, though, the art wasn't that great, the story was basic, and overall if it weren't a French production I don't really think it would have received very much attention, much less an Oscar nomination. It was a diversionary amusement for a blissful short amount of time.--PolarisDiB

15. William Low's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Nice little story with big heart

16. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Una historia sencilla, muy enfocada a niños, pero buena en general, la animación a pesar de ser un poco burda en detalles, es muy buena en otros aspectos como el estilo. Es una opción de película de animación infantil que tiene un buen nivel.

17. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

This is one of the films where it's best to watch it without the dubbing, which contains muddled accents, annoying voices and mediocre translation (they promised subtitles!), but even with the dub this film is an improvement over Folimage's earlier efforts, and concerns you over how mainstream America prefers its animation to be.

18. Henrique Amud's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

19. Evnad's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Cliche overload. No thanks!

20. Michael Harbour's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

The style of animation is not one I especially appreciate. That's quickly forgotten though as I became absorbed in the sprightly tale of cops and robbers, life and death, a cat and a kid, all set to a vivacious score. There are some dark themes touched on but the story bounces along without dwelling in the dark places for long.

21. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Cute but featherweight animated film about a mute little girl and her cat, whose adventures with a cat burglar in lead them to an encounter with an infamous gangster who killed her father. Beautifully animated, but it's blink-and-you'll-miss-it short at just barely over an hour long.

22. Algitya's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

the french-signature artwork boost the whole film with it. An Animation with a lot of idea...and heart.

23. Thomas Emil Lie Karlsen's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

Stunning hand animation combined with a strong and touching story of love and familial relationships. One of the best animated movies I've seen in a long time, and I hope it wins at the Oscars.

24. Rio Johan's rating of the film A Cat in Paris

I won't say that this is an outstanding piece of animation, but I think this is a decent one. I like its charm.