1. dave gunn's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

So many decapitations in one film. What a romp.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

Interesting concept, very poorly executed no doubt to to budgetary constraints and production issues. By the end of the film the gore becomes monotonous, repetitive, and just plain tedious. I'm sure Fucli felt this way about some of the films he did in order to put food on the table and pay the bills, but it doesn't translate well in this particular film. I applaud the attempt but all in all a sad cap to a career

3. Clarissa's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

Not my favorite Fulci, it was not bad but it not wow me either. I was expecting more cats in it though....

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

Far cry from his best works without a shadow of doubt, but then almost every great director loses the grip by the end of his career. Still "Cat in the Brain" is a funny slasher/softcore self-parody or at least I see it that way.

5. Amin Lumière's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

6. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

Lucio Fulci stars as himself in this nonsensical meta-horror film about a horror movie director driven mad by his own films, and hypnotized by an evil psychiatrist into becoming a puppet killer. Credit must be given to Fulci for attempting something surreal and self-reflexive, but the ultimate result is bizarre and borderline unwatchable.

7. nothere's rating of the film A Cat in the Brain

Fulci's 81/2? Its a sometimes smart, always gory, mess of a film. I enjoyed its second half better than its slow start. Still essential for any fan of Fulci.