1. naive3's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

Didn't really enjoy this version as much as others, but the story is great as always.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

İçinde çok güzel mesajlar barındıran Robert Zemeckis animasyonu. Önceki animasyonlarındaki gibi bunda da Noel ruhunu canlandırmak adına bir şeyler var ve kalburüstü Hıristiyanlık propagandası mevcut. Fakat dolu dolu bir 1.30 saat geçirmeme vesile olduğunu rahatlıkla söyleyebilirim. Hayata negatif bakan, kötü bir adamın 3 hayaletle yüzleşmesini, daha sonra da hayatın kıymetini anlamasını anlatıyor film.

3. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

Not a Disney film AT ALL, very sober and DARK! I like!

4. Drunken Father Figure of Old's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

This must be the millionth version of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, and surely the most haunting one. This type of animation is creepier than Jim Carrey playing all the parts.

6. Isambard's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

Forget the "dead eyes", the crippling flaw with Robert Zemeckis' CG animation is that while it does allow for a wealth of freedom in terms of representation he lacks the discipline to know when to restrain himself. The result is a film that often feels more like a theme park ride with Jacob Marley as a sneering, spittle spewing boogie man and a pointless chase scene between Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Future.

7. Robby Justiss's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

My favorite version of the story.

8. nowhere_fast's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

this animation is surprising!

9. Tigrão's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

I have to admit I was very well surprised by this film, for which I didn't expect anything initially. It's a very fine story, full of archetypes easily understandable for children, but beneath lies some pretty dark stuff and spooky sequences. It's a nice Christmas movie. Visually, it's not as good as Tintin (some moments are a little bit too 'video game') but it's worth watching, and very warm.

10. Westley's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

I thought this was a good adaptation. Surprisingly dark for a family film.

11. Fritz's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

felt like I'm playing a video game.

12. lady_lazarus's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

disappointed. the Christmas Carol is one of the most adorable stories from my childhood and this movie seemed to be a cement incarnation of the Monalisa, lacking in character. completety cheats the story of its soul.

13. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

Ever since he went CG, Robert Zemeckis's films have been pure sh!#. This is no exception. It ruined the image of Scrooge and the story of A Christmas Carol with cheap video game-like thrills. Go back to directing live action films. They were better.

14. All Is Grace's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

I watched this one on the big screen in my university and it was 90 minutes of torture. My God, what a soul-less piece of nothing. Looks like a cheap video game, and the older films about scrooge were totally better.

15. sinemaci's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

In general, the story seems to address children, however the ghost stories can be frightening ;) In terms of animation technology, the quality of characters were impressive. Although it is made specially for IMAX, I only had chance to see the movie in digital 3D. In addition, perofrmance of Jim Carrey was really good.

16. Aydin's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

Enjoyable film, but only because of the source material, Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. The film itself doesn't have anything impressive.

17. MostlyDead's rating of the film A Christmas Carol

The new version of A Christmas Carol is itself a roller coaster ride. Zemeckis has outdone himself on the 3-D department yet again by making this the most definitive film version, no questions asked.