1. Ethan's rating of the film A Christmas Story

This is a delightful holiday classic that should be seen by all and it also helps that it's not as corny as most, just brutally honest about the quirks that make the world go around.

2. mávros skýlos's rating of the film A Christmas Story

typical american movie with broken social values like boy's desire to get a gun for Christmas. Which he did.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film A Christmas Story

4. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film A Christmas Story

its about gay child in xmas

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Christmas Story

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film A Christmas Story

I never want to see this movie again.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film A Christmas Story

I really, really fucking hate this movie.

8. Shane Sarros's rating of the film A Christmas Story

I had to watch this movie every year for over 20 years. I fucking hate it now.

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film A Christmas Story

"Schwartz, in a slight breach of etiquette, skipped the triple-dog-dare and went right for the throat!"

10. Clayton Wong's rating of the film A Christmas Story

Honestly, this movie is racist as fuck but I was so into it up until that point.

11. Jonathan's rating of the film A Christmas Story

The looks I get from people when I tell them that I absolutely loathe this garbage are so fantastic.

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Christmas Story

great family treat, a 7/10 my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-Q4

13. Paulitics's rating of the film A Christmas Story

Just watched this for the first time. Think it's gonna be a Christmas staple from now on. Feel good film. Now I know where that Less Than Jake song comes from...

14. serotoninronin's rating of the film A Christmas Story

in my top 100. pretty much fucking perfect.

15. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film A Christmas Story

16. domina vegrandis's rating of the film A Christmas Story

No matter how many years this movie is played back to back for 24 consecutive hours on Christmas day... I will never get tired of it.

17. Nicole Clifford's rating of the film A Christmas Story

18. Ai's rating of the film A Christmas Story

I can watch this film over and over again and it never gets old. I think the episodic structure contributes greatly to it's re-watchability.

19. Jordan H's rating of the film A Christmas Story

Melinda Dillon is the unsung hero of this film.

20. Jeremy Gaunt's rating of the film A Christmas Story

This is the best Christmas film ever made. No argument. If you have not seen it (and most people in Europe haven't), look for it.

21. Enghebatu's rating of the film A Christmas Story

Remember the chidlhood! Almost cried!

22. NEONBEAR's rating of the film A Christmas Story

i can't remember a year that i've been on this earth without seeing this every christmas day. my favorite christmas movie of all time, and a damn good movie.