1. Brian's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A crazy but fascinating film!

2. Filip Poştovei's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

3. Adri Azhari's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Apakah agresivitas dan tendensi kekerasan dalam seseorang dapat dihilangkan? Jika iya, apakah hal tersebut secara moral dapat dibenarkan?

4. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

not nearly as good as the book, but still good

5. Elena Boldor's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Possibly an unfeigned scenario for the future we are heading to. There is no need to have our inborn quirks oppressed for ethical reasons, but to embrace them, mostly because there is no such thing as cure.

6. Doe Deer's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

viddy here you starry ptitsa, care for a bit of old in and out?

7. Bob's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Philosophical, religious and practical point of view on moral, political agenda, bureaucratic absurdity and press media - all meshed together in a satire where simplicity of good and evil comes as an obsolete. The use of violence as if it's music video for classical music, colorful characters, McDowell's brilliant performance and distinct set design along with masterful script make this gem among cult classics.

8. FISCHER's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Un incontournable chef-d'oeuvre britannique, qui, quarante années plus tard, n'a toujours pris aucune ride, ni dans sa lucide thématique, ni dans son évidente actualité, ni dans son profond questionnement existentiel... www.cinefiches.com

9. timidugan's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

10. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Oh come on... This is incredible. An auteur fist fucking your senses with the iron knuckle of ultra-violence.

11. Cinemabust's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

12. Freakyfilm's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Great but currently outdated

13. oanadarie's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A great example of an unreliable narrator, for those interested by this topic.

14. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A film that shocks you to your core, but leaves you oddly grateful for it.

15. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

severely overrated, my least favourite kubrick

16. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

17. anacecil's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Terrible y dura pero muy actual!!! Muestra lss razones de la delincuencia en un sociedad equivocada.

18. Trunfos's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

This is the third viewing of Stanley Kubrick's controversial masterpiece. At first, I thought it's just glorified its violence and sexual contents and presented it in an artsy way. I guess I was wrong. It's more than that. This adaptation of Anthony Burgess' novel is satire or criticism of society, freewill, and government policy. The true purpose of this movie will appear in the near of the ending. Truly masterpiece

20. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

I saw this film when it first came out on a big screen. It left me bewildered. Malcolm McDowell was great but I was not in love with the over-the-top acting and the heavy handedness. I have just seen it for the second time. On a big screen. It took on a bravura I was not aware of initially. I thought much of the film was sharp. McDowell's performance grew in stature. My feelings about the film are still unresolved.

21. ermete polpette's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

22. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Sarò una delle poche al mondo, ma a me semplicemente non è piaciuto. Mi spiace non avere una critica più costruttiva.

23. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Fucking masterpiece. It shares irreverence. Kubrick's amazing. "The good old ultraviolence" that reminds use of our right to freedom of choice!

24. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

I get it's genius but I don't like it. Not for the violence, not for the sex, not for the subject matter but as a whole. My least favourite of Kubrick. Sorry mom, I falied you.