1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

2. fostrethepeoplo's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The concept and the cinematography of this movie amazes me (definitely a 4 stars), but the way this movie objectifies women makes me uncomfortable.

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The contempt Kubrick exhibits for the weak and the victimised is at its nadir here. It's like he spent all his humanism early on with 'Paths of Glory'. It's a convincingly realised dystopia with fascist monumentality balanced against kitchen-sink grubbiness, but I hate that it's a cultural touchstone. I'd far, far rather listen to the soundtrack than ever watch it again.

4. BenNash's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The film that ignited my passionate relationship with Stanley Kubrick which lasted throughout my college years.

5. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

6. Paula Rocha's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

7. lidiishere's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

it's too weird I can't even :( watch the first 5 mins and close immediately

8. Brian's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A crazy but fascinating film!

9. Filip Poştovei's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

10. Adri Azhari's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Apakah agresivitas dan tendensi kekerasan dalam seseorang dapat dihilangkan? Jika iya, apakah hal tersebut secara moral dapat dibenarkan?

11. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

not nearly as good as the book, but still good

12. Elena Boldor's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Possibly an unfeigned scenario for the future we are heading to. There is no need to have our inborn quirks oppressed for ethical reasons, but to embrace them, mostly because there is no such thing as cure.

13. Doe Deer's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

viddy here you starry ptitsa, care for a bit of old in and out?

14. Bob's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Philosophical, religious and practical point of view on moral, political agenda, bureaucratic absurdity and press media - all meshed together in a satire where simplicity of good and evil comes as an obsolete. The use of violence as if it's music video for classical music, colorful characters, McDowell's brilliant performance and distinct set design along with masterful script make this gem among cult classics.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Un incontournable chef-d'oeuvre britannique, qui, quarante années plus tard, n'a toujours pris aucune ride, ni dans sa lucide thématique, ni dans son évidente actualité, ni dans son profond questionnement existentiel... www.cinefiches.com

16. timidugan's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

17. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Oh come on... This is incredible. An auteur fist fucking your senses with the iron knuckle of ultra-violence.

18. Cinemabust's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

19. Freakyfilm's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Great but currently outdated

20. oanadarie's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A great example of an unreliable narrator, for those interested by this topic.

21. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A film that shocks you to your core, but leaves you oddly grateful for it.

22. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

severely overrated, my least favourite kubrick

23. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

24. anacecil's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Terrible y dura pero muy actual!!! Muestra lss razones de la delincuencia en un sociedad equivocada.