1. paradise lost's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

CLASSIC. Masterpiece. One of those films you have to watch multiple times in your life. Full of dark sarcasm and satire. Speaks volumes about our modern culture, values. Kubrick challenged society to take a hard look at itself.

2. Luis's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

My favorite film by Stanley Kubrick!

3. Semaj Productions's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The first of Kubrick's films to cement his legendary power, Clockwork remains a high watermark for his career. With a story more horrific than The Shining and with more insights into the human condition than 2001, this film asks if it's better to be a savage than a drone. What's the point of being safe if we have our individuality stripped from us? Great score, great acting, great cinematography, a sci-fi classic.

4. burgess2003's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The first "intellectual" movie i have ever seen. The book is better, but the aesthetic of the film survived his age.

5. Francisca's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

6. Jim's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

★★★ / 35mm/ Kubrick’s dystopian tale seems oddly tame, more noticeable for its ingenious style than violent nihilism, the milk bar, hoodlums stuffed in car, cat lady and her ceramic penis, the stylish country home. The larger part of the film, Alex’s rehabilitation in jail and as tortured guinea pig, stresses the danger of totalitarianism, but fails to stand up to its titillating opener, lacking its visual audacity.

7. daniroelleb's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Need to revisit this movie again not high so I can really understand what to make of some of the choices made by the director and cinematographer. Again I'm a huge of original or a new cinematic language being used in regards to how the camera work flows from scene to scene and is has that, alot of great shots to help you feel the emotion of the scene along with great production and Artistic direction choices. 4.8

8. Dan. R's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

9. Victória Célia's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

10. martaag's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

11. Mazintas's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Morally repugnant and juvenile; inarguably, one of the worst things to happen to the medium. Disheartening that generations of film-goers will grow up enslaved to the ludicrous notion that Kubrick is some infallible genius. He isn't.

12. jewelsofglory's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

I haven’t seen this film since I was 16 but I can certainly say that it’s had an impact the second time round. This is a perfect critique of institutional oppression and violence imposed upon the subject. Kubrick changes his style with every film but those classic tracking shots remain his signature. I love the design of this film and the editing is phenomenal.

13. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

I felt uncomfortable but I think this is what I was supposed to feel.

14. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

15. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A violent masterpiece where Malcolm McDowell rules as Alex. Stanley Kubrick's total grip over the production and use of timeless classic music is phenomenal. The satiric element of the movie is becoming more and more fact-based and more disturbing for each new day we live as we are transformed into brainless violent monkeys through pointless programs on TV.

16. Disa's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

it's just weird in a good way. no wonder this is a classic.

17. MisterColo93's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

18. aurkihnowe's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

40 years later still retains the ability to sear it's images on your brain...a sour-candy coated exploration of societal and personal spirals/circles of moral entropy and dehumanization, the friction between conditioning and freewill cannot be studied satisfyingly in two and a half hours, but it's a great gateway drug to questions that should be asked of oneself and others...(not Burgess' original ending, btw)

19. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

20. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

konsep film yg sangat bagus, yg membahas tentang apa yg sekarang kembali dibicarakan sama publik yakni: 'human nature'.

21. Adam Whybray's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The contempt Kubrick exhibits for the weak and the victimised is at its nadir here. It's like he spent all his humanism early on with 'Paths of Glory'. It's a convincingly realised dystopia with fascist monumentality balanced against kitchen-sink grubbiness, but I hate that it's a cultural touchstone. I'd far, far rather listen to the soundtrack than ever watch it again.

22. Ben Nash's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The film that ignited my passionate relationship with Stanley Kubrick which lasted throughout my college years.

23. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange