1. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A violent masterpiece where Malcolm McDowell rules as Alex. Stanley Kubrick's total grip over the production and use of timeless classic music is phenomenal. The satiric element of the movie is becoming more and more fact-based and more disturbing for each new day we live as we are transformed into brainless violent monkeys through pointless programs on TV.

3. Disa's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

it's just weird in a good way. no wonder this is a classic.

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

40 years later still retains the ability to sear it's images on your brain...a sour-candy coated exploration of societal and personal spirals/circles of moral entropy and dehumanization, the friction between conditioning and freewill cannot be studied satisfyingly in two and a half hours, but it's a great gateway drug to questions that should be asked of oneself and others...(not Burgess' original ending, btw)

6. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

7. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

konsep film yg sangat bagus, yg membahas tentang apa yg sekarang kembali dibicarakan sama publik yakni: 'human nature'.

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The contempt Kubrick exhibits for the weak and the victimised is at its nadir here. It's like he spent all his humanism early on with 'Paths of Glory'. It's a convincingly realised dystopia with fascist monumentality balanced against kitchen-sink grubbiness, but I hate that it's a cultural touchstone. I'd far, far rather listen to the soundtrack than ever watch it again.

9. Ben Nash's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

The film that ignited my passionate relationship with Stanley Kubrick which lasted throughout my college years.

10. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

11. Paula Rocha's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

12. F/K's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Who is truly moral in this world?

13. lidiishere's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

it's too weird I can't even :( watch the first 5 mins and close immediately

14. Brian's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

A crazy but fascinating film!

15. Filip Poştovei's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

16. Adri Azhari's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Apakah agresivitas dan tendensi kekerasan dalam seseorang dapat dihilangkan? Jika iya, apakah hal tersebut secara moral dapat dibenarkan?

17. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

not nearly as good as the book, but still good

18. Elena Boldor's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Possibly an unfeigned scenario for the future we are heading to. There is no need to have our inborn quirks oppressed for ethical reasons, but to embrace them, mostly because there is no such thing as cure.

19. Doe Deer's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

viddy here you starry ptitsa, care for a bit of old in and out?

20. Bob's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Philosophical, religious and practical point of view on moral, political agenda, bureaucratic absurdity and press media - all meshed together in a satire where simplicity of good and evil comes as an obsolete. The use of violence as if it's music video for classical music, colorful characters, McDowell's brilliant performance and distinct set design along with masterful script make this gem among cult classics.

21. FISCHER's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Un incontournable chef-d'oeuvre britannique, qui, quarante années plus tard, n'a toujours pris aucune ride, ni dans sa lucide thématique, ni dans son évidente actualité, ni dans son profond questionnement existentiel... www.cinefiches.com

22. timidugan's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

23. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange

Oh come on... This is incredible. An auteur fist fucking your senses with the iron knuckle of ultra-violence.

24. Cinemabust's rating of the film A Clockwork Orange