1. bouvardila's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

you had me at pirated dvds shop

2. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

It looks promising in the first place, but as the film goes on, the storyline became all over the place. At one point, the film tried to build a romantic and sensual atmosphere; but at another point, Joko Anwar seems to forced political issues into the film. I had high expectation for this film to be a good romance film, but it seems like this is just a medium for Joko Anwar to brings up political issues.

3. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

i don't even know what to write in here

4. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Poetic, beautiful, and satire. I guess... A Copy of My Mind is Joko Anwar's personal movie than his previous works. A "feel-good" movie.

6. lollyjoys's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

ah, the chemistry between the two..

7. aviputri's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Honest and witty. This movie brings varying common problems in the big cities of Indonesia up to the surface. When the pace goes slow, the audiences are expected to observe the details running in the background. And also, it is so refreshing to see Basro (almost?) barefaced. Her beauty is captivating.

8. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

If you love someone and it really suits with your mind and soul. You'll cry watch this. It'll reflect you!

9. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Because all the hype for this film, I set my expectation too high and the film doesn't live up to it. The romance is unconvincing, they fall too fast too soon, so many things don't make sense. The shaky camera(why? Is that an attempt to make the film looks cheap? I don't get it) doesn't impress me. Utterly dissapointed.

10. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

11. Kapten Sembleb's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

kurang tau mengenai jump cut2 difilm ini disengaja atau tidak, ada dialog yang belum selesai langsung dicut ke adegan lain, adegan Tara Basro liat2 DVD background musicnya dibiarin cut per cut sehingga music dalam filmnya tidak mengalir seperti film pada umumnya . Tapi cara tidak biasa Joko membuat film low budget dan cerita yang bagus membuat saya salut dgn film ini

12. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Melihat diri sendiri versi Tara Basro, cuman kemana Chico Jericho-nya?

13. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

I love the idea of showing Jakartas life to audiences, but the plot is too slow. There are so many strange things (ex: they fell in love too fast, why didnt the bad guys just follow Alek&capture Sari then? Also, there are so many stupid things the main characters did). The thing that annoyed me the most is the shaky camera. I know it's a low budget project, but it's not that hard to put a camera on a shelf in a room.

14. ijol's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

I really appreciate the idea of showing people making subtitle for a living, and emotional tidbits of jakarta scenes.

15. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Long enough to repeatedly witness Jakarta sincereness.

16. Pahri's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Makanya jangan bikin bajakan film tuh kena azab jadinya

17. Indira Diandra's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Kelamaan. Kurang dialog yg greget. Plus, too much handheld cam technique.

18. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

A romance as deep and convincing as perfume commercial.

19. yuriwalker's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

20. rian's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

The director seemed to had more sensitivity in facial salon's life than social and political activism.

21. Fabian's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

22. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Buddy with aloha shirts know how to throw barriers between Indonesian social classes (3.5)

23. lndah's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

Satu hal yang menarik adalah bagaimana sutradara melihat channel alternatif untuk merespon ketidakpraktisan sidang MKD, yaitu mang-mang vendor DVD bajakan.

24. yoan's rating of the film A Copy of My Mind

ketika perlawanan terhadap sistem korup dilakukan dalam konteks loyalitas percintaan, bukan politik.