1. Cependant's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

Amour contre colère du retard.

2. chazell's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

need to watch with better subtitles

3. Kelvane's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

4. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

""Thirty years ago people talked of free love, but all love is servitude.""

5. Sophia Ng's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

yeah!!! how do you actually watch it

6. Marvin's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

I can't figure out how to watch the movie.

7. Clare Fillingham's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

This film made me smile. I saw the argument in equal measures from both sides. Respect and value versus abandon and carefree rapture..

8. Zachary Curl's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

Ozon is responsible for some of my favorite short films, and this is a prime example. he is emotional yet succinct, but more importantly, especially with this movie, he knows when to call it quits.

9. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

A contemporary "Waiting for Godot", between modern theatre and Shakespeare's, mixed with the tradition of French philosophical talks.

10. aiex's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

Everything good here is not original, by that I mean everything here is bad except for the lines from "Un Incompris". In my opinion, this is definetely not his best work. C'est dommage.

11. Max's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

"Courage is always wasted."

12. Ben's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

A seemingly melodramatic chain of events (or non-events) result in a poignant commentary on the pitfalls of pride and complacency, and on the place of compromise in life and relationships. More impressively, without a clear conclusion, the viewer is left to decide whether the behaviour is justified.

13. Damanjit's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

I enjoyed this short film very much. Even though the film is set in an apartment for its entirety, the cast holds your attention throughout. The ending really leaves you wanting some sort of sequel.

14. Emrys's rating of the film A Curtain Raiser

I really enjoyed this. Very charming film & dialogue.