1. tinderness's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

3. marcabranca's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

only earned the 2 ☆ because of the knightley/fassbender scenes

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

3.5 // so very surprised that a (considered sick) woman could reach that status in 1910. doctor, researcher and innovator. impressive! grand sabina; her story made me care the least about the film

5. nadnab's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

There is a lot to cherish here, especially the idea of having a movie about psychologists doing human experiments on their patients and having long discussions about their ideas. The acting is mostly pretty good (if we take away Knightley's Mr. Hyde moments at the beginning), but sadly we never really come under the skin of the characters and there is too little of Cronenberg's perverted sex to add spice to the film.

7. Sanna Hajnos's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Couldn’t last more than 20min with Keira’s overacting...

8. Sofia Due Rosenzweig's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

No Freudian slips here Sex death and pretty framing All that split focus

9. LibertyCapz's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Fascinating insight into the trials and intrigues that went on between two of the great forefathers of early psychoanalysis. Feels like the film relies heavily on it's subject matter to keep the viewer's interest, as there isn't much to say about either the cinematography, editing or sound design.

10. Axel's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Such talent. Wasted on such an irrelevant story.

11. Sara Sousa's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

12. mooloo's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

watched in psychology class. i enjoyed watching it with my class and the parts, where i could recognize things from previous classes but other than that there wasn't that much to it for me

13. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

It's a 3.5 - A more than solid and enjoyable film with great acting and, of course, a punch-line love story. Possibly the most conventional one I've seen by Cronenberg.

14. Django's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

In the end this is an unsatisfying film for several reasons but I think it does deserve the third star for the excellent performances.

15. Adam GR's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Sarah Gadon cameos. Good cinematography.

16. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Ainda bem que sabia os básicos de Freud! :D

17. spasmolytic's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Carl Jung is the man. Forgettable film.

18. lou.'s rating of the film A Dangerous Method

I've always been on the fence between those two 'Masterminds'. Then, I chose Lacan et ses lacunes. I beg you, Keira, could you try to change your awful grimace, for once? Anyway, I'm disappointed by the inner conventionality of this film. This time, Cronenberg really blew a BIG opportunity.

19. EdieEmm's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

More fairly, 3 stars... But 2 captures the disappointment involved in watching Cronenberg get boring. Really, though, it was fine, in the sense of being mediocre, straightforward, banal, passable. Nothing overtly *wrong* with it (except the wasted opportunity, and maybe Knightley's acting)... It's just not very good.

20. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

21. anacecil's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Los inicios del sicoanálisis, de los estudios sexuales, las secuelas de loso efectos de los malos tratamientos y los primeros experimentos en estos temas.

22. Pipim's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Intéressant pour en apprendre plus sur Jung, mais on sent que les idées sont vulgarisées et que les attitudes sont un peu surjouées. Pas le meilleur Cronenberg!

23. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Mortensen is cool, but still a huge disappointment from a guy like Cronenberg. Had so much potential, but turned into a shitty drama.

24. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film A Dangerous Method

Impecable, Cronenberg nunca me ha fallado.