1. JJJ's rating of the film A Day at the Races

This one cares a bit too much about an uninteresting plot. There are still some fantastic laughs scattered throughout which make plodding through the tedious musical numbers and plot development scenes worth it.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film A Day at the Races

Could have done without the four hours of music.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film A Day at the Races

I could watch Harpo explaining things with whistling all the time.

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film A Day at the Races

4.5 stars. A bit of a stepdown after Opera/Duck Soup, but still an unbelievable comedy. One of their 5 best

5. c5000's rating of the film A Day at the Races

perhaps too many musical sequences, and i felt Groucho little bit less spontaneous and clever than some other times... still good anyway

6. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film A Day at the Races

Not as good as A Night at the Opera, but still hilarious. I really enjoy the musical scenes C:

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film A Day at the Races

Not as good as A Night at the Opera, but still hilarious. While some find the musical numbers a good breather, I find myself wanting to fast forward to the Brothers doing their thing.

8. catch_33's rating of the film A Day at the Races

A huge improvement over "A Night at the Opera" bringing back the perfectly comedic timing, with a restraint on the lunacy factor. Sure its still manic ("Who dat man" is one of the best musical moments in a film ever), but it retains the sophistication and class in a perfectly executed balancing act between the two. From the telephone call to Florida to the examination, this is the classic Marx brothers I know.