1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

2. James Mackin's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

A return to the transgressive with the budget of the mainstream. Johnny Knoxville leads a sex cult in which he attempts to find the astral orgasm. Selma Blair is an exhibitionist with ungodly big honkers. Chris Isaak's in it too, so that's nice.

3. athens.ka's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

4. antibody's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film A Dirty Shame

6. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

very funny to begin but not the end part

7. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film A Dirty Shame

This movie is so Damn funny! It is really under rated for the original story and unforgettable characters! Tracy in this movie, no one else could have pulled it off better.

8. Mazri Mansor's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

Not a favourite John Waters, but still a great watch.

9. MarcH's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

His movies have gotten so strained. Just painful to witness. And I'm from Baltimore!

10. Sunshine316's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

11. Pymo's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

Don't be afraid of what you like!

12. Harry Rossi's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

The film quickly unfolds into complete comedic anarchy and there can be some very funny scenes and lines. It's far from Waters' best work but at the same time you gotta love the fact that this film even exists and someone coughed up 15 mil to make it. Where else are you gonna see squirrels getting brought back to life by sexual saint Johnny Knoxville and Selma Blair with tits bigger than 4 human heads?

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

I'm going to hell for loving this film.....

14. Kemalersoy's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

I was expecting a lot more. Nice casting though.

15. Terry's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

i did not know that this movie cost $15 milli. imagine the number of poppers john waters bought with that to go on and direct this film

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

The only Waters' project I don't like...so far. I think he's gone from being provocative to dry. I don't see how this got an NC-17 rating when things like "The Hangover: Part II" can pass with an R.

17. Polyglot's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

I loved everone's fantasy montage of "sexual depravity" when they get hit on the head. Note: My rating is based on the R-rated cut, as shown on the Sundance Channel. Weird.

18. WeirdHair's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

I enjoyed the movie but felt that it was kind of short of the shock and awe that John Waters is so famous for. The shocking aspects were few and repeated to the point they became boring. This Film Is Not Yet Rated introduced me to it and I felt that this might be a laugh riot. And it was. Sometimes. And its nice to see bears being represented. And bear hags. LET'S GO SEXING!!!!!

19. mjgildea's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

A Dirty Shame is literally a dirty shame. Its hysterically filthy and the final nonsensical 15-20 minutes turn the movie into a shameful mess. I laughed almost uncontrollably at the random and perverted humor I'm such a fan of but despite this not being my first John Waters rodeo, I guess I just wanted more. It's more of a 2 1/2 star movie than the 3 Mubi forced me to give it because its also better than 2 stars.

20. Pierre's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

Starts off really great but sort of falls apart when we lose the Tracey Ullman character for a long period of time and the CGI squirrels turn up.

21. Altero's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

"Do you want some funch?”- “what is funch?” – “fucking after lunch!!”

22. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Dirty Shame

A return of sorts to pre-Hairspray dirtiness - in intention if not execution. This too often just dissipates into a mild catalogue of sexual fetishes, which just sit there rather than propelling the story or simply providing some amusement (as was the intention). Ullman makes a suitably grungy heroine (note her hokey-pokey with a bottle), but as with much of Water's output the narrative just dries up. Theme park smut