1. yasdnil's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

One of the messiest films I've ever seen. The plot, acting, and design was so chaotic and overdone. I give it a bonus star for the soundtracks.

2. extrateressrial-highway's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

This movie is very underrated and genius

3. runfromfire's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

It was a bit messy but not enough to ruin the entire experience. It reminded me of Bunny & the Bull: messy but endearing. Pegg was predictably great and the visuals were always interesting.

4. Minousch's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

A bit chaotic, but in a good way.

5. Fernada's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

abarca mucho y aprieta poco, pese a todo me gusta mucho como construye la imagen. detalla lo que quiere decir a través de lo que muestra.

6. Mugino's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

Too imbalanced to love but too intriguing to dismiss, it's a promising first effort for Mills who's thus far known more for his music than cinema. I look forward to the next entry in his filmography.

7. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

A stylish, clever, weirdly sweet, and satisfyingly creepy study in paranoia and fear that's got the dark, absurdist moxie of a Primus or Ween video. As well, it's quite funny, through filmmaking gags a la Edgar Wright (kind of obvious comparison, but apt), and Simon Pegg's fantastic leading man abilities. Funny on his own physically, in delivery, and overall in helming a film. Admirable little flick with ambition!

8. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

Tiene unos momentos muy buenos, incluida la animación stop motion del Erizo que es fenomenal, para comedia la parte de la lavanderia, entretenida y bien ejecutada

9. Holger Haase's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

Visually stunnning but unfortunately just not all that funny.

10. fleur de chair's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

The film tried to be too many things at once, but I don't think this was as dismal a failure as everyone makes it out to be. It shows a lot of promise, especially from Chris Hopewell. His production design and animations were the best part of the film.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

A Fantastic bad script with an impossibly irritating Simon Pegg, I'm afraid.

12. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

hmmm... i was so excited about this movie, but i'm totally dissapointed. i was able laugh, sometimes. nice to see Simon Pigg in a bit different role, but for me it's failed totally.

13. eek's rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

Misunderstood masterpiece.

14. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything

i like peasants, pigs and astronauts a lot better.