1. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

John Cleese takes on the "no honor amongst thieves" theme with a heist caper which steadily paces the (often violent, often hysterical, sometimes both at once) absurd exploration of the tropes, capped by Otto, in an award winning turn by Kevin Kline...An extra treat for Pythonites, the hapless Ken, portrayed by Michael Palin...

3. Darien Disney's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Showcase for Jamie Lee Curtis in comedic roles and Kevin Kline in general sort of winds up being a showcase for how hunky John Cleese was in the 70's and 80's. I'm serious, he was really, really hot. I mean- Kevin, who? (Of course, if Kevin Kline's role had been filled by Bryan Cranston, I'd have a greater personal conflict on my hands.)

4. William's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

5. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Everbody here seems to consider this one as a masterpiece of British comedy. I found this film very silly with grotesque situations and pale caricatures...not funny and the cheesy 80s mood makes it even worse. Just my opinion. Maybe you'll say that I don't have any sense of humor. I don't give a damn.

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

One of the best comedies in existence

7. SafeStanding's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Revisited this British classic. Cleese and Palin are masters in this scenario and the delivery is priceless. A roadtrip/comedic caper that is since unmatched.

8. Riccardo's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

9. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Oh you English are sooo superior, aren't you? You know your problem? You don't like winners. - Otto

10. Ethan's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

This is one hilarious film. Everyone in this film is on comedic point here.

11. bmelis's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

12. Kelvane's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Jamie Lee Curtis' boobs are nice in this.

13. HSBilly's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

a prove that cleese is one of the geniuses in comedy.

14. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

The perfect comedy, post-modern and cinical, you can't but love every minute of it

15. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Molto carino,con spruzzate di quel tipico humor inglese a volte un pò banalotto ma sempre gradevole.La trama non è molto arzigogolata,si segue bene,i personaggi sono carini e quasi mai enfatici,e le gag sono piacevoli(quella col montaggio alternato del doppio menage è forse la migliore).Finale un pò sottotono, ma cmq resta una pellicola assolutamente apprezzabile.

16. muhammad sabiq's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

nemuin quote menarik: Unbe-fuck-alievable !

17. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

DON'T GO NEAR HIM! HE'S MIIIINE!

18. dinoage's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Couple things: Why is Otto not dead? Not from the steamroller, no. I mean, how has no one killed him yet? - How did Jamie Lee not get an Oscar? Or even nominated? - John Cleese shows how irresistible he is. Speak to me in Russian!

19. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Fitfully amusing if generally lacking in style and aplomb. The lineage to the much earlier Ealing Studios comedies seems tacked-on to this film like an undeserved old-age rosette (on account of a shared director). There's a coarseness of situation and too much bad language to provide anything other than a bridge to nowhere.

20. CCLZA's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Carreer-best work from pretty much everyone involved. It's pretty amazing to see how the movie keeps the laughs up the whole time.

21. pluviosity's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

not Monty Python-ic, but still hilarious though.

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

8/10, great comedy, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/last-film-i-saw-a-fish-called-wanda/

23. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Incredibly funny and has one particularly inspired performance from Kevin Kline as an eccentric criminal. It combines elements of noir and British comedy perfectly blended to a humorous pitch. The third act is a bit too wacky for my tastes but it still merits a viewing.

24. troisans's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

This was really hillarious and still smart. I fell in love with John Cleese and his british accent. Bravo! However his Russian leaves much to be desired)