1. William's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

2. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Everbody here seems to consider this one as a masterpiece of British comedy. I found this film very silly with grotesque situations and pale caricatures...not funny and the cheesy 80s mood makes it even worse. Just my opinion. Maybe you'll say that I don't have any sense of humor. I don't give a damn.

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

One of the best comedies in existence

4. SafeStanding's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Revisited this British classic. Cleese and Palin are masters in this scenario and the delivery is priceless. A roadtrip/comedic caper that is since unmatched.

5. Riccardo's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

6. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Oh you English are sooo superior, aren't you? You know your problem? You don't like winners. - Otto

7. Ethan's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

This is one hilarious film. Everyone in this film is on comedic point here.

8. melis.'s rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

9. Kelvane's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Jamie Lee Curtis' boobs are nice in this.

10. HSBilly's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

a prove that cleese is one of the geniuses in comedy.

11. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

The perfect comedy, post-modern and cinical, you can't but love every minute of it

12. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Molto carino,con spruzzate di quel tipico humor inglese a volte un pò banalotto ma sempre gradevole.La trama non è molto arzigogolata,si segue bene,i personaggi sono carini e quasi mai enfatici,e le gag sono piacevoli(quella col montaggio alternato del doppio menage è forse la migliore).Finale un pò sottotono, ma cmq resta una pellicola assolutamente apprezzabile.

13. muhammad sabiq's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

nemuin quote menarik: Unbe-fuck-alievable !

14. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

DON'T GO NEAR HIM! HE'S MIIIINE!

15. dinoage's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Couple things: Why is Otto not dead? Not from the steamroller, no. I mean, how has no one killed him yet? - How did Jamie Lee not get an Oscar? Or even nominated? - John Cleese shows how irresistible he is. Speak to me in Russian!

16. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Fitfully amusing if generally lacking in style and aplomb. The lineage to the much earlier Ealing Studios comedies seems tacked-on to this film like an undeserved old-age rosette (on account of a shared director). There's a coarseness of situation and too much bad language to provide anything other than a bridge to nowhere.

17. CCLZA's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Carreer-best work from pretty much everyone involved. It's pretty amazing to see how the movie keeps the laughs up the whole time.

18. pluviosity's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

not Monty Python-ic, but still hilarious though.

19. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

8/10, great comedy, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/last-film-i-saw-a-fish-called-wanda/

20. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Incredibly funny and has one particularly inspired performance from Kevin Kline as an eccentric criminal. It combines elements of noir and British comedy perfectly blended to a humorous pitch. The third act is a bit too wacky for my tastes but it still merits a viewing.

21. troisans's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

This was really hillarious and still smart. I fell in love with John Cleese and his british accent. Bravo! However his Russian leaves much to be desired)

22. Adrock's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

Kevin Kline rocks this role.

23. nowhere_fast's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

24. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film A Fish Called Wanda

i've just watched again and haven't noticed yet that movie has a great theme music (thanks to John du Prez). Steamroller scene used in Austin Powers and Stephen Fry made a little cameo. I'm done. Don't forget to watch Fierce Creatures.