1. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

If anyone were to rip off a movie I made, I'd hope it would be Leone

2. mjgildea's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

A Fistful of Dollars doesn't quite have the same bite it used to me but its still a visual masterpiece. Not only a great remake of Yojimbo but a great movie in general.

3. Publius's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

I love the fact that someone just called The Man With No Name 'Chaotic Neutral'.

4. Dylan Ibrahim's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

Sergio Leone's Yojimbo. A great piece of cinema.

5. Silenzio's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

This film along with Psycho made me a cinephile. In 1965 this must have been a kick in the stomach to people used to american westerns as well as the genre cinema of that period. The cool, silent, slightly amoral modern action hero spouting catchphrases was born with this film and would dominate action films (and genre films in general) in the following decades so the importance of this film can not be underestimated

6. Easton Dubois's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

I bet keeping them in a wallet would be easier.

7. Tanzil's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

great film! they need to make this into a game! oh wait...

8. runfromfire's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

Almost fifty years old and it's still a fantastic flick.

9. Spencer Draper's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

Brash, Bold, and completely uncompromising. This is pure cinema. An absolute joy to watch.

10. Phil Worfel's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

I'm so partial to Once Upon a Time in the West that this one didn't do quite as much for me. Eastwood is still all kinds of cool and the plot is fun.

11. LiG's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

Disappointing. It can't hold a candle to Kurosawa's superior, Yojimbo.

12. Tobin.'s rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

Leone took a Kurosawa and managed to turn it into an amazing western, in every way equal to it's predecessor.

13. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film A Fistful of Dollars

The man with no name's burst in cinema. Dirty and violent, but operatic retelling of 'red harvest' set in a honorless west.

1 2 4 Next →